Friends/Ignore list account wide?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Jun 13, 2021.

1. SigmaAtom Committed Player

I get that. But kindly, I don't agree that kind of in game anonymity is worth the in game protection.. nothing is revealed IRL, and it's only characters.

It would put a stop to league bank raiding too, begging to sell, begging to put on a high lvl main.. I feel this is worth any in game intrusion of in game privacy.

What did you think of my second way Solo?
    All my chars ban one char of another player if banned on one? They'd be no way to detect as it's one char of another player.. y'know I don't feel if I am explaining this right. Do you get me?
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

Some people have private character they want to use, you cant keep it private if the ignore feature can be used to "sniff out" people. I would however support a individual block that would disallow the player from rendering as well as a chat block.
    • Like x 1
  3. SigmaAtom Committed Player

+1 for the rendering idea. I used to assume that's what happened back in the day but they were just teleporting to the vault etc.

I have a private char I used to use to go into other leagues to help league boss friends.. I understand what you are saying but the destruction caused by skaters, thieves, league wreckers and gold sellers..I would posit *has* to outweigh any need for lone privacy.
    I mean.. you could do something really bad to someone on one char and then go on another char and be their BFF. Surely that's not right. Surely it's worth giving up some in game privacy for the community benefit?
  4. nawanda Loyal Player

This has been suggested, and widely supported, for years. Don’t hold your breath.
    • Like x 1