Friends and Lairs...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Coconuts, May 1, 2013.

1. Coconuts Well-Known Player

Hello everyone. I've been having a bit of an issue lately in terms of friends and leaguemates entering my lair and using amenities.

The issue: they can't see the base entrance -__-

I've tried everything. The others (as well as I) are legendary users and we all have our own lairs as well. I can enter theirs but they cannot enter mine. I made sure to check the "permissions" and it says they can all enter and use stuff, but again, when I lead them to my base, no entrance shows up.

I've tried relogging after changing permissions and nothing. I did notice though that under the "bases" option when pressing left on the d-pad, there used to be a "show base" option. Now, its not there anymore.

Can anyone help me out as to what could be going on ? And maybe get a green name in here without having to full on opoen a ticket yet?

Thanks in advance :)
  2. Statman New Player

I think there is something new in the map called Base Tracking. I've seen the icon for it, though I've never attempted to use it. This could be your answer (someone who has used it may be able to elaborate further)
    • Like x 1
  3. X-zero Loyal Player

Go to map then go over to base tracking. Then select the base(s) you want to appear on your map. It changed GU25.
    • Like x 2
  4. Minx New Player

Have your friends checked your "base entrance" on their maps? If not, they wont be able to see it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Coconuts Well-Known Player

That seems like it could be the issue. Unfortunately I'm not at home to give it a try but as soon as I do, ill report back. Thank you guys in advance.
  6. Dogzday Dedicated Player

In addition to that, make sure you UPDATE that list. On PS3, you press Triangle. Idk on PC but look around for an Update button. My friend and I spent 30 minutes just trying to get him into my base lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. Coconuts Well-Known Player

Lmfao you know, I don't think I had ever seen the update button.... I hope that's all it takes (I kinda hope its not because wow that would be very dumb of me to have missed something so simple! Lol)
  8. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

The issue is def the base tracking... This option is on the map... Then it's sorted by metro then Gotham.. Click on the names of our friends bases and update... Those bases will always be available while going through the city... It's really cool...
  9. Mr_Punch New Player

I have no friends and havnt been in my lair in at least a month.
  10. surge914 New Player

Sounds like a problem. If your friends put to show your base and they have permission to enter and can't see or enter then yes it is a problem.