Friday Night Legends: Episode 80

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Legends:

When: April 17, 2015 - 4:00PM PT - 5:00PM PT
    Server: US PS
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

Coming up on future episodes of Friday Night Legends (subject to change):
    • 04/24/15: Let's Play
    • 05/01/15: OFF

2. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Good luck to PS players who gotta deal with the current CC/Breakouts lol. But don't worry, DevDirt will fix that eventually.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheWhiteFace New Player

Thanks Shaw! Hopefully, we may also find the sources that cause our never-ending lag issues.
    • Like x 1
  4. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

Anyone need a partner I am on either villain or hero side, I can play Zod, Bane, Batman, and Deathstroke
  5. |The 3rror Committed Player

Anyone wanna do Fnl with me must be good Im a hero also
    • Like x 1
  6. RagingNature Active Player

Is this no longer a lantern tourney?
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Idk what's more saddening, that it's no longer a lantern tourney, or the fact that the USPS bracket is so much bigger than USPC. :(
  8. RagingNature Active Player

Yeah I was really excited to see what lantern combos people would pick but I guess seeing every team have a Shazam will be fun too :rolleyes:
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

I'm still waiting for the day they decide to come over and do some EU stuff -_-
  10. Fantasma Well-Known Player

My friend and I will be competing. Since we are on Ps3 theres no way we plan to win SO we are aiming to pass round 1. Wish us luck! :D
  11. comrade sonya Committed Player

Ban shazam! Also 14 sec respawn timers should really be looked into and considered when playing fnl
  12. RagingNature Active Player

Hey now, if we do that 2 Face has gotta go too :p

Great match by the way. Good to see 1Up back in the legends scene.
  13. Sabigya Steadfast Player

and it was a Shazam party who would have thought.
    I don't know how to feel about the winning team.
    • Like x 1
  14. QuaTumTroLL Well-Known Player

That ShadoweBlu guy is a legend. Taking all that hate like a pro!!
  15. KDICHU Well-Known Player

Shazam is strong but as for as being op well its not that he is OP is simply that the people using shazam are faking you out the upper cut to the right hook is a power but also a normal brawling combo, see that coming block and hit him back GL
  16. BigAl Devoted Player

I think a lot is in play there. Lesser population doesn't help. A while back, I devised an evil scheme that would make the night more interesting.....have everyone sign up solo, then a random draw picks your teammate for you. That way, you don't know your partner ahead of time and don't have any real advantage over any other team. Some people get tired of seeing the same people win all the time, this would make for an interesting event.
    • Like x 3
  17. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Teleport with an 8 second cooldown that gives him 3 seconds of damage mitigation.

An SC that can hit BOTH 2v2 opponents for 2.5-3k damage. Gives 10k damage absorb toon during BOTH transformations, and heals Billy when he transforms back in to Shazam.

That's why he OP. That's why most people used him. The fact that a Two Face and Shazam team was the winner was not shocking in the slightest.
  18. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Anyone record this episode? Can't find a replay.
  19. Sabigya Steadfast Player

twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline/v/4105124
    See if this helps.
    • Like x 2
  20. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

ty
    • Like x 1