Friday Night Legends: Episode 77! Two Tournaments!

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Legends:

When: February 20, 2015 - 4:00PM PST - 5:00PM PST
    Server: US PC and US PS
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

Coming up on future episodes of Friday Night Legends (subject to change):
    • 02/27/15: OFF
    • 03/06/15: PvE Challenge

• Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be uploaded here after the show.
    • Like x 1
  3. ClutchV2 New Player

What ever happened to the leaderboards you used to have showing who had the current most points from all the tournaments they'd been in and what not.

Was that deleted in the end or just never updated? I remember they maintained it early 2014 but, nowadays I have not really seen anything of it.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

5. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Mepps i will be in this tourment and i will try my best too come out number 1 just watch and see :)
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You need to sign up with a partner.
  8. SilvaSonivaldo New Player

Hello, Mepps?
    How do I pair up My League in Friday Night?
    But before I would take a second thought. May be?
    What would be a brief description of your league?
    What information would be relevant in this description? Could give an example?
    League Spotlights and Event Spotlights gains some prizes?
    I sign up more than one event fliday night?

Wish my League more Participates.
    Thanks

att,
    Sonivaldo Silva
  9. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

If your a villain and need a partner sign me up to your group as Dresden 7, I am a villain, and use Zod, US PS
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Just got done watching the FNL. gg to all involved.

As for who is responsible for the Hope Symbol in our League Hall that Jens liked that would be me and Venge. Venge came up with the idea and I made it happen. Took many hours of tinkering to get it to where we liked it but we are happy with it now...outside of the fact we obviously need a few more Azure Mist Containers (I think it is something like 20 more and we'll be done).

Shameful "WTB: Azure Mist Containers on USPC. Please contact Brother Aiien." :D (Brother Allen is taken by a Level 3 toon on USPS...arg...lol).
    • Like x 3
  11. SuperNerdGeekOverkill Dedicated Player

What was the voice that Spytle did on FNL? With everyone talking simultaneously, I couldn't understand what Superpatriot said...
    I was strongly reminded of the narrating voice that starts Disney's Alladin movie.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The replay is now available.
  13. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

is there a preview for munitions in there?
  14. Brother Allen Loyal Player

No. They just talk about it a little but don't actually show anything.
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Just watching this now, my god do PS players play lex differently than PC players. Also rolling off the platform to regenerate health like that is pretty standard for a good number of people :p
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

How different is the Lex play style on the PS? Haven't done Legends PvP (USPC) in a while too.
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

We really don't use his number 2 on PC. It's pretty much all about his 3, 5 and 6. On occasion you'll use his 4 just because it's usable while controlled.

Our counter punishment with Lex is way different too from what I could make out.
    • Like x 1
  18. RagingNature Active Player

Yeah the nerves got a hold on me somewhat, I wasn't very efficient in my counter punishment xD Although I do see that a lot of us PS players favoring 2 > 5 because they don't want to get pushed off the node, despite the extra damage from the opponent being stunned.
    • Like x 1
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Jump at the start of the animation and you cancel the movement which enables you to stay in place on the node.
    • Like x 2
  20. Absolix Loyal Player

Just to show what Enquirer is saying
    • Like x 3