Friday Night Legends: Episode 72! Final Show Of 2014!

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Next week on Friday Night Legends:

When: December 19, 2014 - 4:00PM PST - 5:00PM PST
    Server: US PC
    Follow us on Twitter @DCUO and @Spytle, and use our hashtag #DCUO_FNL!

Friday Night Legends is DCUO's weekly community-focused livestream hosted by the Developers behind the game. Join us this Friday and every Friday on Twitch for live look-ins across the game worlds to see real players in action. You’ll also get behind-the-scenes information, the latest news and Developer commentary, spotlights on Leagues and other player-run organizations, ringside views of the best PvP battles, and so much more.

Coming up on future episodes of Friday Night Legends (subject to change):
    • 12/26/14: Off
    • 01/02/15: Off
    • Like x 1
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The YouTube replay will be uploaded here after the show.
    • Like x 1
  3. King Felsa New Player

Can we get some kind of change on the respawn timers? Getting hit with 10-14 second timers over and over again is really ridiculous and deciding matches they shouldn't be.
    • Like x 2
  4. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Show munitions!!!
  5. EdwardF Well-Known Player

The respawn timer should be the same every time. Randomness removes skill from the equation.
    • Like x 1
  6. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

GGs to all who played. FNL is way more fun than training for it. :p Till next time. Hopefully when CC/Breakouts are fixed. :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Grand Shaw Loyal Player

Hey Mepps I looked at the FNL Tour Rankings, General Zodd1223 and Two Face1223 are the same person. Two Face is his main character now.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Apologies for an off topic post but were there any kinds of reveals or anything tonight since it was the last show of the year? Just got home from the night shift and wasn't able to watch.:oops:
  9. Blue Surge New Player

You guys are Amazing, thanks for making such cool game based on the Comics of DC :)

Could you guys "sort" out the Armoury, the are some errors in the generator slots that unable me to switch from my suit to my power armour.

Still catching up with the FNL vids on youtube lol

The Blue Surge (xBlueSurgex)