friday night fights ?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by zor ile, Nov 16, 2019.

1. zor ile Well-Known Player

would anyone,leagues teams want to participate in this? have team eliminations ladder climb singles. anyone have any ideas?
  2. Doom Patroller Active Player

Sure sounds nice, but honestly, most players I know that would be interested are semi-retired/retired. I mean, you posted saturday, and there are no life signs from the PvP community yet. If there's interest, though, I'd go gather the gang. Left to die and all, PvP is still lightyears ahead of PvE in DCUO, experience-wise.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I will literally build an arena in a Base if there is interest in this.
  4. Doom Patroller Active Player

Got a couple makeshift arenas somewhere among my bases, and my league literally built a big one in the League Hall (crazy, diligent League mates Xp) to host a duel-circuit of sorts among our friends and allies, about 2-3 years ago (if those virtual floors and walls could actually be stained by the blood of friends and foes alike ... if only XD), alas they have been idle and silent for far too long, gathering the proverbial cyber-dust; I would rather have them put to good use, if anyone is interested. I was under the impression, however, that this initiative wouldn't exclusively involve duels... maybe actual arena instances, both legends and non-legends, would be in order?
    • Like x 1
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

oh, I'm designing Crazy **** right now. The Lexor reveal should be here in a week or two (small final touches - details matter) but after that my two main projects are [REDACTED] and a multi-function Arena Base.

I discovered something awesome the other night : if someone is in Deco mode in that Base, your Base items can't be smashed - meaning that Walls = Walls, but also that "No Damage Split for Base Item Destruction". We could run all sorts of weird **** that way...
    • Like x 1
  6. Doom Patroller Active Player

Yep, there was always someone on deco mode so the arena didn't get smashed down to smithereens XD "Tenkai Budoukai" rules were enacted during our tournaments, so leaving the fighting ring would mean disqualification, thus it was paramount that the arena grounds existed at all times Xp
  7. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

that's fun.