Freeroam PVP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by DCUO_Super_Hero_Girls, May 30, 2021.

1. DCUO_Super_Hero_Girls New Player

Hi! I'm new to the game! Quick question: Is there any option or setting or whatever that I can switch on so that any hero and/or villain in the world can attack me, and I can attack them? (That last part is important lol.)
    Because I have literally walked out of the police station only to be INSTANTLY knocked out by a player whose name is red or turns red, which makes me think they're an enemy, which prompts me to ATTACK them, which ends up with me being severely disappointed that my attacks are useless against them and then they laugh at me and it pisses me off lmao.

Am I missing something? How do I start laying mothertruckers out Superhero smackdown style???

I know about dueling; I always get Instant-Killed; that's not what I'm talking about. I mean I wanna STALK people and then heat-vision the crap out of them when they have their backs turned to me lmao. :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

There's a settable PVP flag for setting PVP in non-combat zones, and inside of your faction's HQ there's an actual PVP phase shifter that will move you into a free-for-all zone - you'll only be able to attack opposite faction members, but you can attack them in ANY open zone.

Good luck and good hunting.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lara Committed Player

o_O
  4. 23rd Emperor Active Player

I like that mentality but they are far more level experienced than you are presently when they one hit you. It happens to me all the time which is why I always have the flag off. There's nothing you can really do to them. If you get full pvp gear, however, you may very well stand a chance against them! Good luck!