Freedom Reborn-USPC-Hero

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by BigAl, May 20, 2014.

1. BigAl Devoted Player

Glad to have ya. :D

On a side note. If you reply in this thread and I don't hit you back, I apologize. I haven't been getting notifications on new posts in here.:oops:
    • Like x 1
  2. Sanctus Album New Player

Well I have to say I'm very glad I joined. Great folks here. I'm hoping they announce Water powers today on the stream!
    • Like x 1
  3. Sanctus Album New Player

No water powers coming according to the stream today..... DRAT! It also looks like they still have us on their PSN servers that continually crash. I don't remember these crashes when US-PC was not inundated by a gazillion pleebs on Play Stations. Depressing to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I think the PSN what a great idea, but they need their own servers! Yeesh!
  4. BigAl Devoted Player

Or make more servers for the US. Regardless, not all PS players are bad, so I wouldn't pool them together.
    Let's not discuss that here though, wouldn't want to discourage potentially good people from joining. ;)
  5. Sanctus Album New Player

I wasn't bashing PSN players... just pointing out the server load. It's obvious that they have a great many PSN players and that is taxing their equipment. Meant nothing more by it. It's nice to have a buncha f2p people for que times in pvp... but for those of us who pay to play, it can be vexing.
  6. Whisper Well-Known Player

7. Whisper Well-Known Player

8. Doni124 New Player

New member feels good to be apart of something huge also I wanted to ask what's the official website?
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

10. Doni124 New Player

11. Little MD Well-Known Player

Thought I'd chime in here:
    Great league, friendly members. Highly recommended. Many members have high CR toons, but always pitch in to help. Whether you're a DCUO vet returning after some time to check out the DLCs (like myself) or new player that could use some guidance maturing in the game, Freedom Reborn may be the league for you. Join us!
    • Like x 1
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

The professor has spoken. :cool:
  13. Little MD Well-Known Player

Still looking for some new guys to play with. We love to run older content, for fun and for feats. Don't be daunted by the sheer amount of content in the game; we'll tackle them together. Join Freedom Reborn! Contact Dreadlok!
    • Like x 1
  14. Virgo Metropolis Resident

15. Whisper Well-Known Player

16. VeNGeRoV New Player

U guys still recruiting?
  17. Whisper Well-Known Player

Yes we are, send an in-game mail to Mr Magic or Bow Sting.
  18. Whisper Well-Known Player

19. Whisper Well-Known Player

20. trevawnsandy2 New Player

Are you guys still recruiting....My main is a rage dps but i only got to cr 70 i also have a light and a quantum I am mostly looking for a league that is willing to help me out by teaching me more about the game in dept?