Fixed Free Marks in Thanagar

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hamicrux, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Hamicrux Level 30

At least, on villain side, there is no option to claim a free thanagarian and source mark from an NPC like there has been in every recent content. Is this intended? If not, will marks be retroactively granted?
    • Like x 8
  2. Canadian Justice Committed Player

I knew I lost a mark on my villain yesterday but couldn't pin down where the loss occurred. Noticed today that villain side does not get the free daily mark from Hawkgirl. No issue with getting the mark on my heroes.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will check this out.
    • Like x 2
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Y'know, I didn't even put that together, but now that you mention it, I haven't had one, either.
    • Like x 1
  5. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I thought it was odd it wasn't there. I figured they quit doing it.
  6. Eve YouTuber

If you were in there during daily reset you need to leave and go back and you will be directed to Hawkgirl. That's what I did
  7. Millbarge Developer

I found the issue with the Villain version of 'Trouble on Thanagar'. I'm submitting a fix now (internally)

-Millbarge
    • Like x 5
  8. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Any chance it may slip into tomorrow's hotfix?
  9. MiLady Well-Known Player

I couldnt figure it out why some of my toons got the daily reward and others didnt. Now I know its a villan-side issue. Thanks. It kinda sucks that we will be missing those extra marks until the fix is implemented.
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I know Metal part II has lots of bugs but do noticed as a villain, I can't get the free mark from Hawkgirl. It works fine on hero side. Yes I completed all the dailies, the tour, the duo, the alert and both raids. Still not able to talk to Hawkgirl to get the extra mark.

Any other villain experiencing this?
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I know Metal part II has lots of bugs but do noticed as a villain, I can't get the free mark from Hawkgirl. It works fine on hero side. Yes I completed all the dailies, the tour, the duo, the alert and both raids. Still not able to talk to Hawkgirl to get the extra mark.

Any other villain experiencing this?
    • Like x 2
  12. BSEison Well-Known Player

I have only tried the Thanagar missions with 2 of my villain characters so far but neither of them have been able to get the free marks from Hawkgirl.
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

15. Hraesvelg Always Right

No worries. I'm not sure anyone could keep every post monitored. I'd probably tell that person to get outside more often, LOL.
  16. Laura Lightning Level 30

I have the same issue with my villains
  17. Laura Lightning Level 30

18. Millbarge Developer