Free Covid Tests

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Tropical Skittles, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

This isn't game related BUT it is about the pandemic and free covid tests. Easy to fill out, and takes only 1 minute. You get 4 free covid tests per household.

https://special.usps.com/testkits
    • Like x 5
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Should be in off topic discussion.
    • Like x 2
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Helpful, thanks for posting!
    • Like x 1
  4. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Very helpful thank you sending this to family and friends asap.
    • Like x 1
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

Seeing the title, and in Gameplay section, I was thinking...
    Oh no, these RPers are going too far this time lol.
    • Like x 1
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It's actually fine here.
  7. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I didn't realise there was a way to acquire Covid tests in DCUO :eek:

Where in Gotham and Metropolis can you find these?

Are the devs going to announce a lockdown and we all have to stay in our bases? Players can then get decorating their bases to pass the time.
    • Like x 3
  8. Star King Active Player

When I first saw this thread in the General Gameplay forum, I thought you were maybe asking to add the pandemic to the game somehow. I then thought, "Don't we all in part play this game to escape that reality?! Please, don't add it to the game." lol What a relief to then realize that wasn't what you were doing. lol
    • Like x 2
  9. Star King Active Player

LMAO
  10. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

East End Clinic.
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

OK noted.

Everyone head to East End Clinic to get your tests.

Remember Social Distancing - it's the hardest feat in the game right now in the latest elite raid - but it helps.

Wear the coolest masks you can, remember we are all heroes (or villains) trying to help the world right now with Perpetua coming. Best mask wins.
  12. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

Hey I apologize if I upset anyone. My bad for looking out for my fellow players. Thank for voicing your opinions and not giving a sh*t for others well being ;)

Enjoy playing DC :D
    • Like x 2
  13. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Everyone needs to line up at the east end clinic in game with the monitor mask
  14. Star King Active Player

Not me. I got fully vaccinated. And I never leave my base unless I have to. lol
    • Like x 1
  15. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

I appreciated it. Good looking out!
  16. Star King Active Player

I respect what you did. Some people don't like to be reminded about the pandemic that's all. Don't let what some people might say get you down. Enjoy your time doing what makes you happy.
    • Like x 1
  17. Napoleon Well-Known Player

You don't have to be so condescending when no one had anything negative to say on the topic aside from a semi off-color joke that the majority of the posters here participated in.

This whole pandemic thing is frustrating for everyone and we all know how serious it is. Some of us deal with it by making light of the situation.
  18. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

They could always stop manipulating the data and making it political too. That’d help more than anyone knows.
    • Like x 1
  19. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

You know it.
  20. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Really. Explain how covid testing has anything to do with this game.
    • Like x 1