fragmentation stabilizer tired of carrying lazy player

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by aragao carvalho, Feb 12, 2020.

1. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

I agree with you on that. Not everyone has the time, I usually I'm one of them, but when I find these people I just do as I stated above.
    I also agree with adding the fragments into the vault. Or, make it a Solo instance.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Go to instance chat, roast their costume, be utterly annoying and wait for them to leave. Post it on YouTube with their name in the title.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

have you tried to actively place these players on ignore? life will eventually go smoother.

also, "unintentional AFK" is reportable. in this case, see the link at the bottom of my signature.
    • Like x 1
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I wait at the door for whoever is in there with me. If they want to waste my time, I'll waste theirs. If they go in and don't fight I will do the adds but will wait at the boss. If they keep toggling the "away" from kicking them out for inactivity then they get reported with screenshots showing they did nothing. I try to give benefit of the doubt since load times do vary and lag can mess things up but the last few players that I have reported I no longer see in game. I believe they were caught up in the money purge and ban.
  5. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Agreed on making it a solo instance.
    Or it should atleast be adjusted that the ones outside the battle area don’t get/deserve the loot.

But i do prefer making it a solo instance. :D
    • Like x 3
  6. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

It's amazing how many people still think this is normal and defend that there's nothing much to do as a duo alone because someone is EXPLORING YOU! Yes, that's right, the other player is EXPLORING ME, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME AND MY TIME IN THE GAME TO HAVE GAINS and there are those who defend.
    This situation is unacceptable, it happens in the stabilizer and it happens in events.
    Take the SSind as a reference, your accounts have:
    SSind Drone001, SSind Drone002, SSind Drone003 to SSind Drone016, are sixteen characters, only for farm.
    This week I went to an event with him, he doesn't move, he just receives the loot and leaves. He also has SSind Armory01, SSind Armory 002 up to SSind Armory 006, plus six characters for loot, who don't play Stabilizer, event or anything.
    This needs to be resolved.
    The Broker is still broken, everything is being sold to billions and who has them? Just "fake players" like SSind who spend the day exploring others and selling everything for 4 billion for the half dozen they can afford.
    Those who play for real have problems to be able to make billions, those who count solely for grind have the money they want, in the amount they want, all for exploiting others.
    • Like x 1
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

i type in group text chat "brb" when i'm at the door waiting to open it when there's someone doing Intentional AFK (bannable). i would walk away... do a load of laundry, shower, use the bathroom, etc. if they are still there when i get back, i used to just put them on ignore and leave.

unfortunately for ignore these days, it's very broken. you will get matched up with people on ignore, hear their voices in voice chats, and get to see them spamming feats. normally i would say to put these players on ignore.
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I know who you're talking about. He has another batch of 20 characters SSind001 - SSind020. All on free accounts.
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

That person not only stands around in the Stabilizer Duo, they also go into Seasonal Events and New Episode Event Content and do nothing. Last time I checked they had multiple accounts and a boatload of alts.

They are one of the players who take advantage of how the game is set up knowing they will always be able to get away with it because they know that our Community Manager and the rest of the Dev Team will never, ever do anything to prevent it in any shape way or form. That's not a slight against them but that's how it is because of how the game is set up.

Also, you may want to remove the name from your post, I know it's helpful to those not in the know but it is still blacklisting and may get you a forum ban.
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I have lost track on the number of times I just flat out suggested this solution. I'll be 100% honest any more I just view it as a solo/ I warp in and just get to the entrance as fast as possible and click the door. Inside I just keep blasting away until the rewards drop and go. IF and I repeat IF the other player joins in that's fine and if not I grab my nth metal, fragment and free piece of furniture and move on to the next mission. :p Hey even running totally solo I can be done and out of there in under 2 minutes... even less when you actually get some one that help.

Now I have seen this suggested before but my feeling is WHY? As is we can log in and in under a minute, unless you goof off, finish out the vault and grab you nth metal, piece of unattuned armor and whatever else drops. Then run the Fragment duo and grab MORE NTH METAL in less than another 2 minutes. So you have been on line less than 5 minutes and already have a small pile of nth metal and a piece of armor that can get as high as CR 240.

Now I realize its not a huge pile of NTH metal but doesn't every little bit help? C'mon you can use the stuff not only to improve your artifacts but even increase the level of your augments. Why get rid of another way to get the stuff to drop?

Just convert it to a solo and eliminate even the remote possibility of any wait time.. Usually I get teamed up in under a minute but occasionally have to wait a minute or so. I really see no reason to change anything else. I have soloed that thing below level 30 and with my CR 290 main alt with no real problem at all.

It goes solo and I still get the same rewards and that guy leaning against the wall doing nothing either PLAYS the game or gets
    N O T H I N G ! :D LOL
  11. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Quick update just to further show how easy it can be to complete this thing.. alone or with a good team mate. Blind Qued for the mission today and in way less than 1 minute I had a partner and was inside. I actually had a good team mate and we both managed about the same damage. Being totally honest he did around 16,000 in damage to my 14,000. Harley was the final boss and she knocked me on my butt once .. that may have been the difference LOL.

ANYWAY.. Harley went down and the scoreboard came up.... Took the two of us a whole 1 minute and 2 seconds to finish. Now as I mentioned above in my other post I have complete this "DUO" all by my self in about 90 seconds. So solo or with a good team mate the whole thing requires less than 2 minutes a day. DON'T forget you can have 30 alts but can still only run the thing one time a day per account. LOL
  12. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

If they ever decide to merge the stabilizer event with the vault I will be expecting them to add the nth metal, piece or furniture to the vault drops as well.
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not to rain on your dream but think about this for a moment...… as it is now a player, LIKE me, can have 20 or even 30 ALT and every single one can do the vault mission and grab one piece of armor and some Nth metal. At the same time without spending 87 replay badges all of those alts can run a grand total of one stabilizer duo a day.

Now between the loss of sales of replays .. although I am not 100% certain but I'd guess no one ever spend that many replays on that thing. But start adding fragments to vault missions and suddenly they start losing cash spent at the Market to but stabilizers. My guess would be the two missions will never be combines for that reason.
    • Like x 1
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

Why stop there? The Vault is just as pointlessly tedious. I'd much rather have both of those simply granted in a daily reward box.
    • Like x 1
  15. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I support the changes mentioned. But I also usually speed through the stabilizer duo in a minute and barely notice if someone is in there or not lol. If this was any other duo it might bother me and theres a lot more in this game that could use attention first. They should just auto grant this stuff anyways though
    • Like x 2
  16. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

This would be great
  17. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

For you, me, and most other people in here, maybe. But for newer players the Vault is still fresh and exciting - they're getting FREE STUFF!!! and haven't realised yet that they're getting the same useless crap every single time.
    • Like x 1
  18. Telnano Active Player

I noticed that sometimes ppl joined stabi and get a crash there, so they cant help to kill the Mobs.
  19. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Well, the devs can make it so you get the misions untill let's say cr 50, after that is just granted using the new grant interface.
  20. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

I don't know 'bout y'all, But, I Looooove, getting "Sharpshooter Style" from the Vault every day!