FOSMOTW Voting and whatnot

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Black Fist, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Ahem... the quiz is over? Black Dawn was announced winner in just the post above yours ???
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Fist Loyal Player

Yes?
    Yes.
    • Like x 1
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

That last post was not directed to the quiz. The loss of Sir That Guy seems to get to you; if he's gone, no one will understand your sig anymore.

So....

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

OMFG I can't believe I won!!!!

Oooo who to give the votes too...I will give them 2 to you Black Fist and 1 to Mepps!
    • Like x 1
  5. Black Fist Loyal Player

:blushes: Shucks... Thank you!
  6. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. Black Fist Loyal Player

That reminds me of Blade. Why? I'll show you.

Zombie: Eat Flesh. iZombie. Zombeaver. ZombiU. YouTube. Tubular. Tuberculosis. Osteoporosis. Preposterous. Predetermined. Detrimental. Mental. Ice. Fire. Gadgets. DCUO. DG-MOD-04. 2004. Jim the Beaver. Bobby. Supernatural. Stevie Wonder. Wonder Woman. Wonderful World of Walt Disney. Antisemitism. Mel Gibson. Mad Max. Mad Mel. Borderlands. Games. Movies. Avengers: Age of Ultron, in theaters May 1. May. Ming-Na Wen. Mulan. Red Dragon. Hitman. Absolution. Solution. Solvent. Chemistry. Sparks. Love. War. Wesley Snipes. Blade.
  8. Vyltran Loyal Player

k.
  9. BigAl Devoted Player

You won? Grats, I voted for ya! ;)
  10. Sabigya Steadfast Player

He/She means they won the guessing game :p
  11. BigAl Devoted Player

I know, I was being facetious. ;)
    • Like x 1
  12. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. Black Fist Loyal Player

That. Cat. Is. Adorable.
    • Like x 1
  14. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

That cat is a cutie.

But why is it disappointed?

The terrible grammar in my post?

Because it is a cat, and thus almost always disapproving on things?
    • Like x 2
  15. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Because I didn't win :(
  16. dngnb8 Devoted Player

You werent the last post......
  17. Black Fist Loyal Player

From Slade Wilson Studios comes a Slade Wilson Production: Slade Wilson's Guessing Game, starring Slade Wilson - Week 6. This time, I am looking for the person in 56th position. Friday's Hint: This person has received two votes. Everyone has five guesses. A wrong guess will receive no response from me. A correct guess will receive a "You Win"-type response from me. If you don't use a guess today, you lose a guess for tomorrow. If you don't use a guess tomorrow, you lose a guess for Sunday. Worry not, for I am keeping track of your guesses.
  18. dngnb8 Devoted Player

Me
  19. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Exobyte Burt?
    • Like x 1
  20. Black Fist Loyal Player

Haaaaaaaaaaaaax! How could you possibly have guessed the correct answer on the first try?! How? HOW?!?!?!?!

*ahem* You have six Extra Votes.
    • Like x 3