FoS3 change in marks killing Necropolis...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Emoney, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Stranger Committed Player

Even if they nerf the amount of marks in Necro, why would it keep us from skipping adds? I don't get it. If this would Pop up in Omnibus i wouldnt decline the 5min run for Weekly Omnibus Mission, even with less marks.
    • Like x 5
  2. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

There should be incentives in certain raids for clearing an entire instance of minions and bosses...
    Like 5 EXTRA Source Marks, or something. LOL

Just an idea to get peeps to actually STOP and perform their role's purpose. XD
    • Like x 1
  3. Elusian Crowd Control

Why would someone run a 5 mins raid when there is an under 3 mins option for 10 marks still left? Is this US? Cause EU is running smth else much faster for same amount of marks.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

The devs have created quite the rod for their own backs now haven't they. They've made FOS the precedent and now everything being finished in that same time frame now requires the nerf simply for consistencies sake and doing so they've also justified other instances being significantly increased. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. LipstickHeroine Active Player

I'm a bit surprised to see this thread slip to the second page considering it's become more timely than ever since the double pay outs began. It's easily 65-70% of the Omni pops, and so many people are having their experience ruined trying to run it. If you can keep up, well at least you will get a chance to take part in each boss fight, but if not, and many cannot, they are left stranded out most of the content.

I don't know what the solution is, I hate the idea of nerfing the payout, but this is currently terrible and ruins the fun of the game.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Haven't seen Necropolis in a long while, neither queue nor LFG. Is this what US folks are farming now?
    Here on EU most people run Ultimate Soldier now instead of FOS, it takes about 4-5 minutes with a decent group.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I see people hitting US too, but I think Necropolis is more forgiving of picking up randoms via omni, which is what the gist of the thread is. IF I were going to spam and had a full, capable group, I'd probably hit US as well....but queuing up if I didn't have at least 4 or 5 people? Nah...Necro is a safe bet every time. Best case 5 min....worst case 8 or so. US worst case could be pretty bad if you pick up some 'bad' omni queuers.
    • Like x 1
  8. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Yeah it's a good point, I was just making sure because I haven't seen Necro pop up in random queue in weeks.
    I never joined any farming pre-made groups, but did randomly queue into USn several times, the latest run's complete time was 4:29 or so. Risk vs reward feels balanced enough there.