FoS2 and PZ Should Give Double Marks and Drops

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Yass Queen Hyppolyta, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Each boss should have the marks, drops and renown doubled due to the extreme length of these instances and the overall lack of content in this episode. In comparison with other raids and alerts, these are both out of control slogs so their rewards should match the time spent.
    • Like x 1
  2. C3alix Committed Player

...for being basic instances??????????????????

We didn't get double drops when they first came out so why should they now?!
    • Like x 4
  3. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Because they're too long and there's next to no content in the new episode, as I outlined in my original post.
  4. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

She just told u why smh
    • Like x 1
  5. C3alix Committed Player

What do you consider "too long", because i'm hitting sub-20 minutes with my league.
  6. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

PZ and FoS2
    • Like x 2
  7. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

They definitely should of had double marks given that there's only 3 pieces of content and only two of them can be ran daily .
    • Like x 2
  8. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

Yup. The ep is so thin on content, it's the very least they could do.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Don't worry we'll be getting a double or triple mark week soon enough.
    • Like x 2
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

It would make those weeks quadruple or sextuple weeks.
  12. King Bakes Well-Known Player

I agree that the marks should be increased but not for the reasons the op suggests.

I don't really care how long the raid/alert takes. If anything it's actually refreshing to be in a raid for longer than 10 minutes.

The thing that bothers me is the fact there are 0 dailies - all we can do is run the solo and alert everyday and the raid once a week (without resets of course). Yet we're still expected to get 470 marks for the elite gear, roughly the same for the normal lvl 300 gear, as well as hundreds for the omni catalysts. I don't quite understand how they can put the prices so high on the vendor with such little content to run which grants the newest currency.

So either they need to:
    • Add more content i.e. more solos etc. (which they may already be planning to do)
    • Introduce some form of daily missions
    • Increase the marks granted from the 3 instances we currently have access to
    • Like x 1
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not sure I'd push for more marks from the raid, seems pretty generous already. Maybe push the solo to (back to) 3 and 4 for elite and then raise the alert pay out. Cuz the alert is the problem child imo, way too long to find a group and way too long to run for such a small payout. Increased in elite is nice but it takes awhile to run and the amount of prestige is too small to make it beneficial to run daily
    • Like x 1
  14. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'd have to check tonight to confirm the exact numbers (so don't quote me on this unless i'm correct), but I believe FoS2 gives 6+6+8 marks (there are 5 loot drops but only 3 of them award marks). I haven't paid attention to how many marks we get from the Phantom Zone alert (yet another thing to check tonight). I know that for the solo I get more than one mark...but again, not sure how many more than one.

As for the "this content takes too long" commentary....what exactly is too long? At level FoS was at least 45 minutes long (that was the length of the Speed Feat originally). I have yet to be in a FoS2 run for that long. The alert i've only run with friends, so it hasn't been the "slog" that some might be claiming...mileage may vary on that one. What exactly are the expectations for what's supposed to endgame content?
  15. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

Did you already forget about weekly bonuses? Let's see what happens Thursday.
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

You are correct on the raid payout (think it's great honestly, solo is 2 coins for reg and 3 for elite. The alert, I think it's 4 and 5 reg/ elite. But that I'd have to check and I'm not running the alert.

As far as time, with friends whatever it's easy and quick for reg. With pugs, slower but not crazy slower. The time that it takes to pop or find anyone willing to run it on lfg is the issue for me. I'm thinking that if it also rewarded source, it would actually pop the que. Last night, I tried on 4 toons while running "errands" and only one got it to pop and that's probably because I qued dual role. Not all my toons can dual role and then on my main, I hate healing pugs because I get so bored and the burn is usually terrible. If i recognize a name then yeah I'll heal but won't que to heal. My 3rd alt, I'll heal but they need to be semi capable because she only has gear and augs for it, no actual healer artis and not getting her any anytime soon.
    • Like x 1
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

One shot everything and trivialize the content to where we can be in and out in 2 mins on elite …am I doing it right ?
    • Like x 1
  18. TheDrone Well-Known Player

As far as I know, you got relevant loot in the original version. You know, gear that you'd actually wear instead of just some currency. At least, that's how I remember it. It was a long time ago.
    • Like x 1
  19. Plowed In Loyal Player

The vendor gear is priced accordingly. They’d increase the price of the vendor gear if they increased the payout per instance. People have been playing long enough now that they probably wont adjust prices.
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah I'm a tad confused about all this. The marks rewards are already pretty generous in my opinion. The only elite I do is the solo, so I'm not sure how many marks the elite alert and raid reward, but the normal version of the alert gives 6 marks and the normal raid gives 20. Top that off with the 3 from the (elite) solo and I think it's fairly generous. Alongside all of that, the vendor prices were reduced compared to normal, as someone else mentioned above.
    • Like x 1