Forum Mods , Devs Or Mepps please read.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, Jul 27, 2017.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

[IMG]
    POWER TYPE IS NOT SAVING ( NONE ) DOING SO WON'T ALLOW ACCESS TO SAVE OR LOAD ANY
    OTHER ARMORY BUILDS.

[IMG]
    THIS ARMORY IS THE CORRECT POWER TYPE AND BUILD ONCE YOU ENTER IT SAYS INVALID

[IMG]
    CANNOT ACTIVATE A BUILD OF A DIFFERENT POWER TYPE CURRENT BUILD IT SAVED AS A POWER TYPE IS ( NONE ) THEREFORE THE CORRECT BUILD MUNITIONS DENIED NONE AS A CORRECT BUILD. please fix i would like to use my armories and this does it on all of them.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ekart Committed Player

You need to do every armory from scratch and imprint it new.
  3. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

i have it doesn't work reason I posted this thread.
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

You have to do a complete imprint, not just build.
  5. Winter Sabel Dedicated Player

Nope, I did complete imprint and the same issue.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you want to activate the armory, you will need to do so specifically just for your appearance and equipment. Then, you will need to spend your points and reimprint fully.
    • Like x 2
  7. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Just got done doing it just as you said it still says invalid build wrong power type as if it's registered the power as none instead of munitions in the system
  8. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Finally it worked but just so you know all power types for this build Munition are stored as NONE.
  9. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I can confirm this issue.
    Almost done respecing my toons and each time newly saved armory has Power Type: NONE.

Instead of re doing all armories like Mepps have explained, I first go to the armory and Im activating Appearance then Equipment and after that I make new LO and SP allocation then saving.