Fortified Assault Neck Mod...Is it working correctly?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Black Prime OG, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Since the update hit, my atomic tank feels super squishy. It's not my stats, because they are higher than they were before. I feel it may have something to do with the neck mod we use as atomic and the adjusting of our defense in instances. Not sure how to check this, or if it's even the actual issue. Something is off with atomic tanking. I'd like some help from the devs or player testers to see if they are seeing the same thing, or maybe another issue.
  2. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Agreed. Atomic tanking has suddenly become unviable. Its not the content being unfavorable bc my atomic tank isn't at end game. One day I could handle cr appropriate content and the next day I couldn't. To me its more noticeable than a 10% neck mod. I almost think the buff from going in tank mode isnt working correctly.
    • Like x 2
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Definitely something. I've been spitballing random things that could be the issue.
  4. Memphis Rainz Well-Known Player

Mod working as intended. You can check that personally, just replace neck mod and look on defence stat.
    • Like x 1
  5. Plowed In Loyal Player

How’d you spec your sp?
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just realized I still have the OP neck with Escalating Might. Haven't used Fortified Assault in a long time, might also explain why I'm so squishy in TT.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Just ran The Machine, FA mod is working.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

If I'm playing pure tank? I first max my dom. Then thru 5 points into resto, might, and precision. The rest into health, and also super powered.
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Cool, then maybe it's just something off with atomic.
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I also heard the max damage mod wasn’t working either dunno if tru