Forget water and put shadow instead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aixon Junior, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Aixon Junior New Player

Apparently a lot of people think they are the same since so many seem to confuse the two.

I apologize for that then.
  2. smoove76 Committed Player

GOOD......... DAY..........SIR BTW I HOPE THEY NEVER FREE UTILITY SLOTS....... FTW!
    • Like x 1
  3. mightybugthe1st New Player

[IMG]

I'm starting to think you have a crush on me.
  4. mightybugthe1st New Player

Ohhhh! You're a nine year old... ok, now it makes sense. I'm done here.
  5. Aixon Junior New Player

Guys please stop commenting senseless comments on my thread. I made this to get a point across not to host arguments.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jak-Man Committed Player

Yea FOOLS.

Anyway, I'm all in for shadow powers, so how will it be done? Would it be best for it to be a one-button power, or should it be a combo power?
  7. Aixon Junior New Player

I'm thinking a little of both. I also think it could be a good mobile power
    • Like x 1
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Bad idea that's 100% not happening.
  9. Aixon Junior New Player

Can you explain why you feel that way?
  10. Aixon Junior New Player

What I meant was that what you said was very vague and it would contribute more to the discussion if you be more specific. Maybe we could work something out and come to an agreement
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

What do you think shields are? Same idea. Hold aggro, don't take damage. I still do not see a conceivable way shadows can give power.
    • Like x 1
  12. RoxyStormbringer Dedicated Player

People have been looking forward to Water before Battle for Earth dropped in 2012. In fact, many of my friends and I thought it was going to be the next Healer power to be released after Electricity, but we got Celestial instead. I and many of my friends were happy when Spytle allowed us to vote to get Water as a Healer power instead of Atomic, because there are already 2 DoT powers for Healers and adding a 3rd would just stink. I hope Water is either an Advanced Interactions power or a Mobile Focused power, since Healers don't have either one atm.

Personally, I'm looking forward to buying a Power Respec Token for Roxy on the day we get Early Access.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Please look in my sig, click the second link. I clearly line out the reasons why Cursed Celestial isn't Shadow.
    • Like x 2
  14. Silent Rage Well-Known Player

I can see it like a higly mobile burst damage power like Munitions.

OP we got our Controller power set, Munitions, before we get another we'll need a Tank and a Healer. I really want Shadow Controller but I can wait until the others are released.

I just wish DBG weren't so damn secretive with stuff. Can't get excited about anything if we only know about it a week before release.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Please keep this thread constructive all, or the Devs will lock it.

For everyone who are skeptical and have heard this idea for the first time, please refer to the 2 links in my sig.
    • Like x 2
  16. Xanoth Dedicated Player

As much as I want a shadow power, healer and tank are next up due to munitions. So I certainly agree, I think the OP would have an easier time just pushing for shadow to be the next troll power.

If Water isn't mobile, I don't know what is...
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

I understand that every tank should have a mitigation mechanic, maybe shadow can use shadow portals to mitigate damage and transfer it to thier damage potential, the more damage you mitigate, your attack will decrease, as for shadow trolling, you can easily manipulate everyones shadow and power them up.:cool:
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

I personally hope Water does not become mobile focus because it will leave you very vulnerable, I prefer it be either combo or advance mechanic since the animations will most likely be like Sorcery and Celestial.
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Power them with what? Shade? Blocking the sun, the one thing that is a power source? How would manipulating shadow give you power? With shadow puppets?
    • Like x 1
  20. Magician Dedicated Player

No

Water has a much stronger support base than "shadows"
    Shadows sounds like a combination of mental and curse from Celestial. Meh

Water FTW.

Sorry, Charlie
    • Like x 3