Forget water and put shadow instead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aixon Junior, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Reformed New Player

We already have a ring power, Hard Light.
    We already have a ring power, Rage.

You basically contradicted yourself saying that we shouldn't have water because ice exists (solid water). Yet, you suggest blue lanterns which is the same as green and red, just a different color. You basically want the same power in a different color. Such hypocrisy...
    • Like x 6
  2. smoove76 Committed Player

FIXED IT!!!.....tank avoidance power makes no sense.
    • Like x 2
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Lol the first tank power to avoid and draw aggro, gotta try that out.:D
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I see shadow as the dark side to celestial
    • Like x 1
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

As much as I love shadow, Water is an important element of the universe which was long needed in this game, for those who claim ice and water to be same is very un enlightened of formulas and phases.
    • Like x 5
  6. UMBRA Well-Known Player

To be honest, the only power I actually care IS shadow (look at my sig). So, being selfish I would say:

Drop everything and give me SHADOW, now !!!

However, I'm not so short sighted as to only take into account my own personal preferences. There is demand for a Shadow power set, but water is THE most requested power set. So, as much as I want a Shadow power, I think it would be foolish to drop water. Both powers need to happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. mightybugthe1st New Player

I've been around, but unlike you.. the game is not my life so I may have missed the odd topic here and there. ;) Something being brought up several times in the past does not equate to a major discussion or popular idea. 365 days in a year x 4 years = 2,540 days. Do you really think the odds of me seeing you and a few others bringing this up the odd time in four years are good? Percentages... they are for realsorz! :eek: Maybe you just need to stop making asinine assumptions about what kinds of threads I look at on here. How do you know what kinds of threads I view? Are you stalking me? There's no difference between a thread asking for a change in utility belts than a post asking for shadow powers instead of water. In fact, changing utility belt rental costs is a quick fix, whereas your idea is months and months and months of work to implement something that has zero evidence to support that it's something the community even wants. Trying to take a shot at me based on my desire for something in game makes you look hypocritical and stupid. I swear the forum is ripe with stupid hypocritical people who know nothing about the other members and turn into complete dinks at the drop of a hat.

Edit: You know what's even worse than all those threads you mentioned that you think are dumb? Repeat threads from the same person constantly asking for the same thing. If you've brought this up before, then why are you bringing it up again? Yeah, that's far more annoying than participating in one topic once about the cost of utility belts. You must be one of those people who talks just to hear the sound of his own voice, huh?
  8. leapoffaithninja Committed Player

The top requested powers water atomic shadow blue lantern serums wind music cyborg
  9. lokithoz Committed Player

I would like to put a few thing out:
    • We have not received or inform of further news about this change of the powers
    • Even though I would like to see shadow in the game, it would not meet my expectations
    • We have no actual date of when the powers are coming out or which one is coming next because they pushed atomic and serums back.
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Shadow tank?
  11. Aixon Junior New Player

Let me stop you right there. Shadow is different enough from celestial to be considered a brand new powerset. They are two completely different things. I've seen this debate over and over again. Shadow and celestial are completely different.
  12. Aixon Junior New Player

I realized I repeated myself. I just wanted to make that clear
  13. smoove76 Committed Player

I don't know what threads you view, but ANYONE can see the the forum is full of dear diary threads. You'd have to be blind not to take notice. Also asking for free slot is kinda........ well never mind. They MAY free them up in the future, but doubtful seeing it only cost a few marks a month and those marks are EASILY REPLACED, but back to the real topic at hand. I was merely pointing out that you made a statement about no threads about Shadow power has never been made I SIMPLY corrected you.
  14. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I didn't say, "you're wrong" or "it is not" I said "I see shadow as the dark side to celestial"
    Wasn't looking for a debate.
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

Shadow is in no way related to celestial. How do you mix up shadows and darkness with curses. Since when does the void have anything related to cursing someone.
    • Like x 3
  16. mightybugthe1st New Player

That's not at all what I said, so don't act like a spoiled princess towards me because you can't read something and comprehend what was actually stated. Also, no, you didn't simply correct me. You accused me of only reading and/or participating in certain types of threads here on the forum, and then took a shot at me further by bringing up a specific thread I supported pertaining to the cost of rent on belts. Don't try and backpedal because I called you on your B.S., it won't work. Oh, and for the record, there was nothing to correct me on... at all. You can't correct facts. I've never seen the topic brought up, that's all I said, and that is a fact. Take your attitude and choke on it. :rolleyes:
  17. smoove76 Committed Player

and you claim i'm back pedaling?.....:D Seeing as how you lowered the conversation to name calling, I'll just say good day to you.
  18. mightybugthe1st New Player

Where did I back pedal? I pointed out how wrong you are and you can't comprehend it, so your response is basically this....

[IMG]

GOOD JOB!

[IMG]
  19. smoove76 Committed Player

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
  20. mightybugthe1st New Player

Your inability and refusal to answer me and back up your claims only serve to strengthen my case and make you look foolish. Good day to you too. Oh, I see your ride is here. Safe trip! ;)

[IMG]