Forever Evil

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lights Derp, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Lights Derp Loyal Player

So I finally got around to reading this and I have to say I was quite pleased. The art wasn't the best and I wish some of the fights lasted longer but over all it was awesome.

So far I've completed the main story and the Arkham War sub story, this weekend I'll be chewing through Rogues Rebellion and A.R.G.U.S. Still looking for copies of the Blight sub-story, has anyone read that one? Is it worth picking up or should I just leave the JL: Dark stuff alone?

-Derp
    • Like x 2
  2. Octantis New Player

I only bothered with the JL proper series tie-ins. Great series. Boy is Superman going to be surprised when he realizes Earth 3's destroyer wasn't Darkseid like he's convinced it is, heh heh heh ...

Bring on the 30th anniversary of Crisis on Infinite Earths next April!
    • Like x 3
  3. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Yeah that's going to be good I think it's what Futures End is leading up to.
    • Like x 1
  4. DoctorSyndrome Dedicated Player

Forever evil was pretty awesome, I really like the ruthlessness of Ultraman.
    • Like x 2
  5. Octantis New Player

Newsarama put together a nice list of signs that suggest that DC will do something on the anniversary, seeing as how Infinite Crisis was the 20th anniversary project :) But the fact that BOTH Future's End and World's End will, well, end simultaneously just prior to the anniversary in April is interesting .... But check the link; lots of good stuff, and possibly spoilers, so be warned.
    • Like x 2
  6. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

I thought the writing was some of the best I had seen in new 52. The origins of the Crime Syndicate were deeply twisted and dark. I even liked some other origins that happened along the way.(No spoilers from me.) Reading all of it so far but honestly not getting into Future's End so far. I hope they get this one on track for my interest.
    • Like x 2
  7. MasterRedDeth New Player

The way it looks like things are going with all the weekly titles including Future's End and Batman, it not only will probably be the 30th Crisis on Infinite Earths anniversary but it may just be a modernized New 52 version of Crisis on Infinite Earths.
    • Like x 2
  8. Larfleeze New Player

It was one of the better stories to come out of Nu52, and dat Anti-Monitor at the end is pretty awesome.

That being said, I still maintain my stance on "**** new-52".
    • Like x 2
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Revived for my favorite Derp.

;)