For those wondering what's happening with 'gathering' after July 18

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Proxystar, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Synisterstrike Active Player

I usually steer away from Raids, but lately I have been running them. I mean..it's once a week that you have to deal with "those" people. The toxicity is the same reason I used to refuse to run raids..and the same reason that my girlfriend will only run TTB event version. I can deal with it once a week..and honestly since Deluge dropped, I've only had a negative experience once. But, I feel that this may be veering off topic, although I see how the initial post was related. I am remaining optimistic for Augments and the exo material until I have personal reason to not be optimistic :)
    • Like x 2
  2. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

He wasn't going to farm Tragic the Gathering anyhow. He just wanted to reply negatively as he always has. Which is further proved by his subsequent troll posting afterward.
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I can attest to what Proxy is saying here. Event level raids don't generally have the elements you speak of. It's usually people looking for some quick marks but not wanting to form a group for the regular version, others trying to avoid the usual drama (much like yourself), and low levels having some fun. Give it a try before adamantly denying yourself some extra rewards and whatnot.
    • Like x 5
  4. |The 3rror Committed Player

idk if someone already asked about this but what will happen to the people didnt get craft mod feats from old dlc content like olympian mods,special forces mods that go towards feats since we won’t be able to use exo’s will the devs just give us the feats?
  5. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Waiting for this answer as well. What feats were unlocked?
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

One of the biggest benefits is that doors always stay open, so even dying isn't a big deal. You can rez, run back and get back into the fight. That means that if you're not the best tank, healer or troll or dps it doesn't really matter at all.
    • Like x 2