For the Elite recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by mynch457, Jan 5, 2021.

1. mynch457 Well-Known Player

We are a newly formed league, just a few days old, and we are off to a really great start! We are on the US server and we are a PC/PS4 Heros league.

We are looking for active players and are looking to keep getting stronger, in all aspects; CR, Skill Points, and artifacts. Have a toon that needs some work? No problem! We can help you not only jump your CR to end game, and we can help you earn skill points.

Just a heads up, if you don't believe in earning skill points and willing to get stronger, then we are NOT the league for you! All of our members are of the same mind set that skill points matter. I understand that some of you out there don't believe that skill points matter. I get it. I'm not here to start a flame war or debate on skill points, I'm simply letting you know where we stand on skill points.

Our members run a varity of roles and powers, and we are always willing to lend a helping hand if you need some help with a new loadout or tweaking an exsiting load? Need help running a certian mission and you can't que up? Need some help getting a feat, or maybe you're going after a certian style? No problem, we can help! We want to find players that are of the same mindset. We want you to get better and to get stronger so that when we go on feat runs and raids, you help us.

There are several of us online through out the day, myself included. We greatly encourge our members to ask for help. If you don't ask, we can't help you out with what you need/want to get accomplished if you don't ask. This is what a league is all about.

We do ask that you have a mic so that we can talk while we are running things. It's extremely important to us that there is clear communication. We love to joke around and bust each others balls, so you're needto have a thick skin, and understand that we are just joking around. While we love joking around and cutting up, when it comes down to getting our feats, we do become very focused on achiving what we set out to do.

We are a bit of a smaller league and we prefer it that way. We want to get to know the player, who you are, we don't want you to feel like you're nothing more than a number. We don't want to lose that comaraderir that we have built in the league.

We have members of all skill levels in the league and they are focused on getting stronger and stronger and jumping their skill points. Whatever you are, we can help you get you get where you want to be. We are looking for players with a CR 276 and150 skill points.

Hopefully I've grabbed your attention and you want a league that is fun, friendly, and helpful. If thats what you're looking for, reach out to us and let us know! Send us a message in game or reply here. Feel free to reach out to any of the following people and tell them that your interested in joining!

Molecule Prime
    OmegaEl
    Sensei Fett
    Queen Otrera
    Archemdis
  2. Wonder Woman's boyfriend New Player

You forgot the most important detail: the name of the league. nobody wants to join a league called XxxBootySlappers5000xxX or sumthin like that
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

Its in the title of the thread, For the Elite, incase you missed it
  4. OGKosey New Player

Im interested!