For the Devs. Returning player requests

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Used to play on PC and was forced to switch to ps4. With that said been playing back on PC since the release of Atomic. Loved it. Had full on pvp gear. Now my request is would you great peeps do something to make pvp viable again. I'd love to get full on pvp gear again, but seems like pvp is kinda dead. I try and try to que for anything in pvp and seems like I barely get matches. Like yesterday I played for almost 5 hours when I first loaded up I qued for every pvp que and only got 2 matches and 1 match someone left right after it started or they lagged out logged out or whatever. Please please make pvp viable again. Thanks for all your hard work Devs. You guys do a amazing job!
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they recently stated that there are absolutely no plans to work on PvP.
    • Like x 2
  3. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Not bursting anything just a simple request maybe one day lol
  4. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Tybee hit the nail on the head .. The fact is because they see no money to be made through PvP they simply stopped working to improve it quite a while ago.

The first sing of things to come was Character Creation. When I first started playing year back you had the option to actually create a PVP only character. That was removed and now any character any player makes is PvE.. you want to switch? Go to the Watch tower or Hall of Doom and phase to PvP.

That brings up another point... Go to your lair.. These days you can have amenities that allow you to use the broker, access your bank, do R+D, just about anything you can do in HQ. except switch from PvE to PvP For that you have to warp to HQ and use the one and ONLY phaser that exists anywhere in game. Same is true of the amenities in your League Hall.

Hey even the PvP zone has kind of become a joke. Its a wasteland and a number of PVE players, myself included, have used it to get around an issue on the PvE side or simply to complete a mission faster because on the PvE side way too many players doing that same mission.

SALES? How many Time Capsules have we had come out now? As the armor drops do you get a choice between PvP or PVE? No you don't and has there ever even been a set of PvP gear offered up as an option in a capsule ? No not one. Go to the market... is there anything at all that is for sale using REAL MONEY that any player can buy there? And replays don't count since my guess would be that a lot more of those are going to replay PvE missions.

New systems.... there is not a single Artifact that enhances TOUGHNESS. Which means while they will still provide added fire power or health (at least i am assuming they work on that side as well) none one is specifically designed with PvP in mind.

As the game struggles to survive the Devs literally said their focus would be PvE and anything that would produce more income. Now I am a firm believer in never say never but frankly getting any thing new or improved PVP side is a long way off and has very little chance of happening..