for tanks

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xskateXX, Aug 16, 2014.

1. xskateXX Well-Known Player

If u saw soe live they announced 3 new powers.
    One of them is base on bane which os the tanking one
    Bassicly a physical power who onjicts venom to himself
    How do you think is survival PI gonna work like?
  2. savageprime New Player

I havent seen what you speak of but if its how you say it is then probably is gonna work similar to rage where the "inject" will escalate the power into a indestrucable state with some form of "crash" or negative effect after you "come down".
  3. Korlick Loyal Player

What im thinking is something like a mix of Fire+Ice+Rage.
    When you inject the serums, you buff your health and defense. But when the serums runs out (kinda Rage Crash), your base health and defense is decreased for a short time.

That is how BaneĀ“s special abilitie works on Injustice: Gods Among Us. Bane has 3 levels of serums and they increases his power and defense, but when the effect runs out, power and defense are decreased. The amount of Increase/Decrease stats varies according to which level of serum is used.
    • Like x 1
  4. DMAN870NLOCK Well-Known Player

To me it could have an emotional and or mental thing in it aswell. Most people think it's mostly base on Bane. If it is them you should be able to grow beyond brute then after you rage shrink to a striker or spark. I think it's based sort of on guys like Hulk and Doomsday; and if you think that they wouldn't base anything on a marvel character then who was the Shield weapon based off of? Reason why I say it has an emotional and or mental role because you think about how Hulk, Bane, and Doomsday. The madder they get the stronger they become. So that may help as far as attacks and moves.
  5. xskateXX Well-Known Player

i was thinking like u gonna get extremly buff for some time and controll effect wont get u
    but like the time gonna ran off and the buff getting lower every second and stays for aminute after that u gonna inject to urself again
    so bassicly ur immortal who gett lower by the minute then become immortal again