For Obsidianchill

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Aug 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
  2. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That Utility Belt was well worth $250 when compared to Time Capsules. lol. I miss mine :( .
  3. mynch457 Well-Known Player

So, if I understand this right, someone had to recruit 25 players and then have them buy a membership in order to get this special utility belt? How long ago was this, and what made the utility so special?

So when Obsidian Chill got his, he created and paid membership for 25 accounts? All for a utility belt?

Also, he has someone post FOR him here on the forums?
    I had no clue, damn....
  4. Proxystar #Perception

It was a recruitment program run to try and get new players, the player had to start playing and spend $10 each, when they spent $10 it credited you with rewards when it reached a certain number, The patriotic utility belt was the top reward for 25 people, there were other rewards for lower numbers. It was a PC only recruitment program.

The patriot belt was the best utility belt for a long time because it had better stats but it also had 4 wildcard slots, this was particularly good for DPS because if memory recalls at the time of the belt the best DPS belt in the game otherwise was something stupid like "consumable, consumable, consumable, trinket" and no one used it.

There was pretty decent motivation to get the patriot belt, hence why people made 25 accounts and paid the $250 themselves.
    • Like x 4
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Was always jealous that PC folks could get that...
    Same with Lifetime membership :(
    • Like x 2
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Yes Someone else definitely posts for him. No doubt about it.
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I'm really wondering how long this joke is going to go on before people catch onto it. We need a designated sarcasm font for some people. lol.
    • Like x 7
  8. Lionxoft Committed Player

You're probably have and still are spending $1000's of dollars a year on cosmetics. $250 for a belt that is irrelevant now. I almost feel sorry for you!
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

Who`s ObsidianChill anyways?
  10. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

I'm not sure about that every video I see from that Obsidian Chill guy he always has billions of in-game cash that can be used to purchase any capsule feats or booster bundle items. :)
    • Like x 2
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I just click on my cats.
    • Like x 1
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

And?
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

I read your sig, it says "make you are voice heard". ;)
    • Like x 1
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

There's also no reason to use a comma here:
    It's outright incorrect to use a comma there. FWIW, while you're correcting.

What does this mean?
    "Make you're voice heard" doesn't make any sense. "You're" is the contraction of "you are." "Make you are voice heard" is gibberishishy. You want "Make your voice heard."

"Your" is the possessive, not "you're." Changing it to "your" is correct. FWIW.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

That won't get you very far if you ever want to sell a piece of writing.

I thought you might like to know how to put what you are saying into a correct form. My apologies for my error. I don't engage in random correction of English here; I only bring it up if it's either relevant or if someone seems to have implicitly asked. My misunderstanding was in thinking you wished to write correctly. Again, apologies.

But thank you for such a gracious response.
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

None of us here are firefighters.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lionxoft Committed Player

Typical Chill. Deflects from himself by calling out another group in the player base while he is also a part of that group. Six years and he's still the same Chill... Or not Chill?
  18. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

There is always the Uncle Sam form trinket transformation as it’s more than likely that Obsidian is the only one in the world with that trinket still, players spend money on irrelevant items all the time. The OP Atlantis head is 100% irrelevant this episode and you have the players who spent multiple millions on those collections :p
  19. Lionxoft Committed Player

I doubt you're the only person with that meaningless trinket that debuffs the wearer.
  20. Danne0075 Well-Known Player

When you meet the real chill would you mind asking him to make a guide on how to pour chocolate milk powder in a canadian milk bag to make a chocolate milk bag?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.