For heaven’s sake...please fix OP COLLECTION DROPS

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jay Smeezy, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Olli Malicious Active Player

The drop rate is just ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  2. xD25x Dedicated Player

Anytime you attach RNG collections to the best gear available it screams of a replay money grab. This is why players are leaving and getting hooked on other games. Playerbase fought for best gear in vendor and of course the devs took the jdea and put their own spin on it to capitalize on players wallets. Even the seasonal is a grind fest now when it used to be a welcome diversion from the grind.
  3. Ully Committed Player

These ridiculous drop rates sure remind me of the infamous, Flaming Phoenix collection. These are the current prices on the US Server, for what I'm assuming is the rarest collection. [IMG]
    :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  4. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

So quick question (stupid or not) with the way the drops are going I've gotten 2 in two weeks of repeated instances and replays galore. My question is do I need to be equipped with 8 pieces of Insidious Insight in the content I'm running...or just need the feat?

There's no such thing as a stupid question. Help me out one time...it's driving me nuts.
  5. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Just the feat.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You just need the feat.
    • Like x 1
  7. WesPypes3679 Committed Player

Much appreciated. I wasnt sure. Better to ask than guess. I have only been running as a 210. But am a 212 with OP back and belt from AoJ. That little extra defense helps imo. Thanks a bunch