For an improved gaming experience

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Simpsons, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Simpsons New Player

Hey Guys,
    it bothers me that skill point boosted attributes reduced on low missions.
    I understand when equipment (CR) is reduced, but not skill points. A hero gets stronger with experience and the game should reflect that. Players would then spend more time making feats and they would also spend more money on booster bundles because there are feats in there too. No matter how long you play, you don't feel strong in this game.

I would like to share one more idea regarding movement types. I would like heroes/villains that attack from the air to do more damage to targets and speedstar to do less damage but have higher attack speed and acrobatics have higher critical damage.
    What do you think of this idea?
    • Like x 2
  2. Limey Committed Player

First, test center forums are for test center content, not suggesting new ideas.

Second, skill points are already quite valuable up to about 200-300 before additional points have a negligible effect. It's not their value or strength that's the problem, it's that a vast number of players are just button meshers that don't know what they're doing. Likewise, claiming people would spend more money because of SP is quite incorrect.

Third, attaching stat modifiers to movement modes is a pretty huge no. Especially when precision + superspeed is already the strongest combination in the game, and making them faster even with slightly reduced damage output would not help the current meta.
  3. Simpsons New Player

I thank you for the answer

Where exactly can I write my ideas and suggestions?

I explain it to you with an example. When I put 340 points in precision, I get 11139 precision more. However, if I go into the Solo Mission greenhouse (T1), for example, my precision is only increased by 517 points and not by 11139 points. I lack 10622 precision points!
    I think if the skill points are more important, players will also spend money on it.

I have a different opinion. You can read the damage per second and if you do a rotation for a minute you have a good value. As a developer, I would work with a Krit chance of 55 %. The Krit. Chance should be higher so that the total damage can be reduced.
    sorry for my english:)
  4. Eve YouTuber

Gotham City would be a better place to post suggestions (Game Discussion) where the Devs will also read your suggestions :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Simpsons New Player

I can not find it. Can you send the website URL for Game Discussion?
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

• Like x 1
  7. Simpsons New Player

I don't understand why it's called Gotham City. It should just say "General Gameplay and suggestions".
    but thanks!
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Most of the sub forums are based on DC related names
  9. Simpsons New Player

Why Gotham and not Metropolis? It's confusing but whatever
  10. Eve YouTuber

Sorry wasn't home to reply. Most of the sections of the forums are based around Batman, probably Mepps' (The Community Manager) Decision back in the day. "Arkham Asylum" is for bugs, "Joker's Funhouse" - off Topic, Oracle's Database (Guides), etc
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There used to be a "Metropolis" sub forum for players arranging selling items and trades but that was removed.
    • Like x 1
  12. the solowing Steadfast Player

Mepps hates Superman confirmed!
    • Like x 1
  13. Eve YouTuber

lol I imagine it has to do with having to watch the forums for people trying to sell stuff that are against tos (Names, Accounts, DC Cash and Items for real money). I think Mepps is a one man army and he doesn't have forums moderators so he is unlikely to add more job to himself to watch another sub forums.