FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Week 14

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

Texans vs 49ers

Well at this point I don’t expect much as long as Savage is throwing the pig skin. They guy is almost guaranteed to either throw an interception or do a sack fumble at least twice per game.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Detroit at Tampa Bay and Miami vs. New England on Monday night for me.

After last week's debacle against Baltimore, I don't know what to expect from the Lions this Sunday. It's another away game, Stafford did sustain a hand injury and is considered "questionable" right now and the Lions need a win to stay alive for any kind of playoff shot. Not a good combo for Lions fans.

As for Monday night? Ugh. It's a 5-7 Dolphins team going up against the Patriots. Doesn't matter how much Suh wants to tick off Tom Brady in the game, or Miami's generally decent record on Monday night games. I don't see things going well for my favored team in that game either.
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Eagles/Rams was a heavyweight fight. Sadly, the Eagles lost Wentz for the season. Shame. The kid was having a hell of a year.
  4. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

Eagles vs Rams was well played out by both teams. Had me shaking on the edge of my seat (Since I’m an Eagles fan) but now that we lost Wentz, I’ll just go to the Steelers. Joking joking but in all seriousness, I’ll be realistic and say the birds won’t make it to the super bowl. But the Optimistic side of me is hoping Foles can get back to that 2013 form and get us to the promise land and deliver us our first ever super bowl win. The defense is also going to have to step up because they have been playing not like the playoff contending Defense I saw in the midseason.

Steelers: looking pretty scary as of late even without Shazier

Pats are somehow the quietest team that’s in the top 5 in the power rankings

Jags: I haven’t watched many of their games but from what I see, they have arguably the best defense in the league
    Secondary: strong
    Linebackers: Strong
    Defensive front: SCARY

Offense: I honestly don’t know I hear how Blake Bortles is terrible but then I see the highlights and Blake is making good throws (but then again, it’s highlights)

Browns: Yeah we know the story lol. I actually picked them to beat the Packers but Kizer choked in OT. (Just a rookue mistake) I see potential in Kizer though. The Browns are not a good of a franchise to actually bring out that potential sine Cleveland is pretty much the “Quarterback killer”

Packers: Brett Hundley gets better every week but I believe Rodgers will take the field this Sunday when they face Carolina.Brett Hundley is also someone I saw potential in but he’ll be right back to backup role soon.

Panthers: One word SCARY

I could go on and on with my recaps but those were in my opinion the most important ones lol good luck to everyone who is in the hunt for the playoffs and everyone who secured a spot in the playoffs. But I can happily end my recap with

NFC EAST CHAMPS BABY #FLYEAGLESFLY #InFolesWeTrust
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Well, color me pleasantly surprised, I didn't expect wins out of both the Lions and Miami this week.

Detroit almost pulled defeat out of the jaws of victory again, but got the win they needed to stay alive, while Miami actually came to play this week and got a win.