FOOTBALL! SUPER BOWL!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Feb 1, 2016.

1. dngnb8 Devoted Player

[IMG]

Go Panthers
  2. Ncdoc New Player

I'm a huge Indy fan ...yeppers, my team sat at home for the playoffs this year :(

So I gotta' root for Manning and the Broncs...let him run off into the sunset with a nice win.

Oh yeah, I take a lot of heat for this...since well, if you glanced at the name...not hard to guess where I am posting from :D
  3. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Go Broncos, Peyton deserves it :p
  4. Faust74 Loyal Player

Some more Super Bowl food!

5. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

My heart says Broncos but my brain says Panthers. I'd love to see Menning go out on top. He's always been a class act.
    Cam loves to celebrate everything he does. I wonder if he'll celebrate if he loses. Dab that you balloon knot!
  6. TheArmorsmith Dedicated Player

kami ay kaya maipagmamalaki ng kanyang
    Now I did google this and even though my wife is from Manila my tagalog is terrible
  7. CHUD Loyal Player

......JELLYFISH!!!!!!!!
    that's all I can say.

But then again it's hard being the Waffle Guy sometimes.
  8. MuTeDx Committed Player

I'm getting a 1/2 and 1/2 cake. Love both teams, but my pick is Carolina. Honestly I think the Carolina D is better and all they have to do is hit Peyton 1 good time. Cam needs to show up or not even step on thr field, but after ATL I think he knows it.
  9. Faust74 Loyal Player

Panther Cheerleaders
    [IMG]

VS

Bronco Cheerleaders
    [IMG]
  10. Dynagirl Committed Player

My prediction... Coldplay will be horrible. Like in the top 5 most terrible Superbowl halftimes ever. :D

As for the game, I honestly don't want either team to win. Can I root for an act of god to end this in the first ever superbowl draw? :p

Now thats out of the way. Who will win... THE PUPPY BOWL!!!

[IMG]

Go Team German Shepard! ;)
  11. Faust74 Loyal Player

One last Super Bowl food recipe.

And Daaaaamn that's sum gud luk'n chili! :eek:
  12. ILike2Vape Well-Known Player

Nothing wrong with celebrating but this guy celebrates getting a first down like he just won the super bowl. I'm mean come on man, do you really have to run ten yards away from the rest of the team to dab because you picked up a first down??? It's just TOO much "look at me! Look at me! Did you see what I did?" Not to mention the "dab" dance is a drug refrence.

That being said, I love him as a human. When he first came in the league he went to a children's hospital and asked if he could come back every week. The staff was like "sure you can come every week" never expecting him to do so but he does. He goes every single week just to make kids happy and there's nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with giving balls away either. It just seems silly that he has to celebrate EVERYTHING. Imo he should just play ball and let his talent do the talking for him not his mouth or a stupid dance. Act like you've been there before is all I'm saying. That goes for A-Rod and Brady as well.

Cam is a guy who can put his team on his shoulders and carry them if need be. Probably not for very long but he is a difference maker. Stewart is a beast RB and the defense seems to score almost every game. Not saying the Panthets will win for sure but they seem to have the edge statistically speaking in just about every catagory. Yards per play, third down conversions, yards after catch....

I just hope it's a good tight game that's entertaining and no one gets hurt. In the end it really doesn't matter, my life won't change either way lol

Peace
  13. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Last I looked Larry Fitzgerald is black and you don't see him jump around like an idiot when he makes a great play.

True class: http://www.azcardinals.com/videos/v...of-youth/e50f6400-d903-4072-afdd-055cb4892295
  14. Faust74 Loyal Player

SUPER BOWL!!!!
    [IMG]
  15. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

No super bowl boxes for exobits this year?
  16. Msstat1c Committed Player

Okay, so I'm a die hard LasVegasSanAntonioSandiegoOakland Raiders fan. As much as it pains me to say this, I think the BroncHoes D will be just enough to overcome the Cam Newtons. I think we can almost be sure it will be a defensive battle. I just hope the NFL doesn't get too caught up in making sure Peyton "Omaha" Manning gets his chance to ride off into the sunset with a SB ring.

Broncos 21
    Panthers 17
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Doing something in the heat of the moment is one thing. Doing a rehearsed dance is another. It's hotdogging. Watch Fitz score a TD. He flips the ball to the official and he might hug his teammates but that's it. When he made that play against GB, it was a huge play after a huge letdown at the end of regulation. That's pure emotion not some fake rehearsed dance but whatever. As for Smoke, he doesn't do it every time. I saw him score a TD live in Philly and all he did was hug his teammates. His goofy dance is only reserved for home on really big plays. Cam, admittedly, rehearses his dances or 'dabs'. Big difference. And I don't like hot dogging in any form. When Peterson taunted Starks on his pick 6(that was called back due to a phantom penalty), I was all over him.

Here is Fitz scoring the winning TD against GB. All he does is hug his teammates(and ex teammate Adrian Wilson):

80 yard TD, celebrates with his teammates an coach:

Touchdown, flips ball to the official, celebrates with his teammates:

Scores a Super Bowl TD to take the lead, celebrates with his teammates:

No rehearsed dancing, dabbing, or anything close. Pure emotion. Now, as for this piece of condescension:

Really? I hadn't noticed. Perhaps I might want to look at my daughter, who's black BTW, to see the difference. Jerk.
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

On paper, the Broncos don't have a chance. I'm pulling for them, though.
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

How do you figure? They have the #1 defense in the league. That right there gives them a chance.
  20. Remander Steadfast Player

I have nothing against Cam, FWIW. Football is entertainment, and he's definitely entertaining. I can see how he might rub folks the wrong way, though.