Top Bug - Fixed flight

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by zor ile, Dec 8, 2019.

1. zor ile Well-Known Player

Whenever I'm flying up then go back down my guy shoots right up into the air uncontrollably anyone else experience this?
    • Like x 10
  2. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Yup. Been happening consistently since release of MPII
    • Like x 1
  3. Zoros Active Player

I can confirm that this is an issue. I noticed this occurring numerous times when farming for exobits in Gotham as well as various other locations.
  4. Hamicrux Level 30

Yeah, I noticed they changed flying mechanics. You used to be able to activate supersonic and snap the camera to a different direction and do a right angle turn but the trajectory is more rounded out now. Weird change.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kestral Committed Player

That has always been a thing on PC. Was it not for console? Spacebar takes your character straight up makes the flight races and getting back in the air during a boss battle easier.
  6. Kestral Committed Player

Okay nevermind. I was wrong it is not the normal boosted fly straight up mechanic.
    Was flying around today in gotham in quick flight while the camera is facing the floor looking for glowys. Except randomly but repeatedly you now fly straight up when the camera was still facing the floor and you should be moving forward due to the boosted speed. I feel like this is consistent enough that you could figure out how to replicate it something about the exact camera angle and how much you are holding or pressing the upward flight (spacebar on PC) button.
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i experience this a lot while picking up an object (like the green Lantern balls in Thanagar) and then going immediately into supersonic flight.
  8. zor ile Well-Known Player

yeah this is totally busted devs fix yo shizzz please thank you
  9. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Be sure to thumbs up it guys, I notice this too in any open world, at first I thought it was just thanagar
  10. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

And i was thinking it was either my mouse or keyboard that broke lol
    • Like x 2
  11. MiLady Well-Known Player

If you have regular flight, then going into supersonic will boost you upwards.
    If you have skimming, then you will be boosted forward.
  12. zor ile Well-Known Player

your not getting it it will do even with engaging super flight, it will just shoot up for no reason.
  13. zor ile Well-Known Player

^ without where with is *edit
  14. Elda Mad as a Hatter

Yea, flight here, US PC, sometimes when flying if you look around the wrong way you just spike straight up, even if you don't hold space to fly upwards. Annoying, i cant fly forwards and hold space to look down while flying straight ahead anymore without randomly spiking up for a few seconds.
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I hadn't noticed it as much since the camera has been a bit wonky lately but today I really noticed it.
    Between that and my toons running off in whatever direction after toggling an npc it got old really fast.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Status changed to top bug: confirmed.
    • Like x 1
  17. ACLife Active Player

This is definitely an issue with flight. I remember when it changed but can't recall which update.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is now fixed.
    • Like x 4
  19. Kestral Committed Player

Does not seem to be fixed on live. Do you know when this will be implimented?