Flashpoint Royal Alert (normal) Hera Mechanic

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by catplaysxoxo, May 5, 2021.

1. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

So I noticed at 11:47 I could not see the new symbol without all those numbers appearing on my screen it was the downfall and only one. Not here to brag but has anyone encountered that problem? Also, when Hera appears and you have to destroy her plans by trampoline over them which I did in the video, the pollen is still there doing damage I mean if it's not then why would it still linger?? I realized there was only three players including me fighting. Not sure what the other player was doing.

• Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have to trample all of the flowers to get the pollen to go away.
  3. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

That's what I did, I don't see any plants laying around in the video... Hmm
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You stepped on each patch once, you have run across them multiple times to get them to go away. You have to trample them. If you zoomed your camera out a little you would see the flowers are still there as you run off to the next patch.

I hope you learned not to stay standing on the Greek tiles. There were a lot of poor choices made in this run.
  5. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Since there's four, you have to trample them multiple times in a row?? You know what, I never bothered to zoom out of camera since the game release. I did notice some flaws in this run, it was already a poor start with only having three players. With the Aquaman fight I always wondered why my power suddenly ran out. The bubbles were behind it. Standing in the tile when fighting Wonder Woman was the right symbol and suddenly it changes to a different one. I should probably just adjust the camera a little then to compensate. This whole run was just weird.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have to stay walking on the flowers until they disappear completely.

When the Greek letter appears over your head you stand on the matching tile to make it disappear (1 second) and then immediately get off the tile.
  7. BlazeOneWithMe New Player

Very good wording