Flash Museum Duo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by killercomic, Oct 14, 2015.

1. killercomic Dedicated Player

I actually have two issues.
    1 - On the Hero side, I can't see the enemies that spawn in the last hallway
    2 - When I activate my sidekick at the end with Captain Cold, he doesn't appear and it says "false"

Not to mention, they forgot to put mustard on my Pastrami sandwich.
    Thank You
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

I have the same problem.
    Invisible adds in the last hallway and during the last boss fight. Cant kill the ninjas for the bombs feat. And even if i kill them (by trying to aim at them using the red dots in the map), the bombs doesnt show up and eventually explode.

And at the end, after we defeat the boss and we have to secure the Scimitar, it is invisible too.
  3. killercomic Dedicated Player

The Scimitar thing happened to me for the first time tonight and my partner was also invisible. I also run this as a Villain every day and it never happens to that toon, only my Hero.
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Ok, ive just ran the villain version and everything was fine.
    All the adds were visible. The bombs, the scimitar, everything. So apparently is just the hero version that is messed up.
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

This is still happening on the Hero version of the duo.
  6. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I experienced something different during the Duo. My Rage dps was experiecing extra heavy interupts. To the point i coild not combo. No combo no damage. I an going to switch out a new trackball tonight and see if it helps. It could have been a large amount of lag to. Had to leave at second boss it was so bad.
  7. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I had already put on the forum
    that I have not received the briefing prize
    and I have not received yet ,just wanted to remind you
    The nickname is (SonikkPT)
    Thx u
  8. killercomic Dedicated Player

I have stopped running this because I feel I'm a liability to whoever else is in there. Its unfortunate because I really think its done well AND its a lot of fun.
  9. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

once again I want to remind that I have not received the flash helmet from the briefing
    nick name is (SonikkPT)
    thx u