Flash Duo Speed Feat

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EP Ice, Oct 20, 2013.

1. EP Ice Loyal Player

I didn't know that.....but isn't the time to beat like 10 minutes or something like that for that duo?
  2. Cream Filling New Player

It should not be looked at or fixed just because you can't do it. I did this before any t5 came out and without any norseman gear. Change up strategies and playstyle and keep at it. What is with people wanting stuff handed to them? Just because you havent been able to do it it has to be broken or you want it to be easier? Come on now. Feats suppose to be for more skilled players, not the "everyone deserves a trophy" mentality.
  3. TheRealDeathern New Player

The only reason the cut scene is comming into play in your mind in this instance, is because the feat hasnt been achieved. Had you beat the speed feat, you wouldn't have cared about the cut scene, if it was an hour long, or what they even say in it... Your grasping at staws trying to blame something other than yourself for not being able to beat this. The cut scene isnt the problem. Look elsewhere.
  4. EP Ice Loyal Player

I appreciate your guys well thought out and constructive advice here on this topic but allow me to retort your comments. I am not looking for any handout here but merely stating an observation that may or may not be a bug (reason I posted the thread here). Just because someone points out a potential issue does not mean they are blaming anything whether or not the task was accomplished or not. I will admit that the play could use some tweaking as DPS is not my main role so I do appreciate that bit of advice. Lastly, I do appreciate the time you took to turn a completely constructive thread into a potential flame war. Again, thank you for your contribution. :D
  5. TheRealDeathern New Player

Your logic is flawed. I dont think either of us were attempting to start a flame war.... If the cut scene isnt hindering others from achieving the feat, it is not a problem. Just because one chooses to post an opinion different from your's doesn't make their opinion any less constructive. Good luck.
    • Like x 1
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

Thank you
  7. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

The cutscenes are counting against the feat timer. I helped 3 people through it this month, and the mission basically requires full spec DPS with a crazy amount of over-gearing and/or SP, as well as an AOE centric attack spread. Some power types do not have great AOE effects and may be forced to compensate with a particular weapon. The feat itself is ridiculous, as the chance to acheive it at the level you access the mission is near impossible. That said, the obvious T3+ gear, plus exo mods, plus mainframe mods, plus mainframe trinkets shaves off over a minute. IF you both have fully boosted orbital strikes, each player can use one on a single boss to cut down time quite a bit.

Another problem is, having to skip so many enemies, you are going to be stuck in combat mode for the duration and won't be able to regen power outside of kills and cola use, so supply drops can alleviate some of that insanity as well.
  8. Waterfall Well-Known Player

Just to clear this up. The cut scene DOES count on the timer towards this feat. BUT while the scoreboard timer starts as soon as the instance does, the feat timer doesn't start until you talk to flash. Meaning if you don't talk to flash until the scoreboard timer is at 30 seconds, then you have til 730 to get the feat. It has been like this since day one.
  9. Solutha New Player

I've had this feat for a long time now. Think I was t3- t4 mixed when I got it. I know it was way before HT mods came out. People say to just skip to the bosses but if you take your time and only do a specific path its possible to fight the adds in their rooms. the only thing you need to make sure of is that none of the adds open up the prison cells and jump over the metal detectors. I can't remember the exact time you need to finish the fight with abra was but 7:15-7:30 should be enough to get you the feat.