Flash duo briefing reward

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Walrusneck, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Sufficient New Player

Add Suffice to this list. Did it day 1 like most people, both flash museum and unholy matrimony briefings.
    • Like x 1
  2. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

cant believe its already tuesday and still no briefing reward in the mail
    • Like x 1
  3. Coldzoom Well-Known Player

Coldzoom also needs the briefing reward
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Mepps im at work atm and would like to at least see it in my mail by the time i get home lol....that gives you guys like 9 hours lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Would be nice to see a green name post something about what progress they have made in getting players the briefing reward caused by this issue. Just posting what your up against or dealing with atm to fix this might explain alot and help us better understand whats going on.
    • Like x 1
  6. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I know this is a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but no word in days and no sign of progress is getting frustrating. Why should those of us who jumped on new content as soon as we could be penalized whether intentionally or not. The mail glitch should never have happened to begin with.
  7. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

I completed the briefing and received the reward just like any other briefing. This is also the case on my other toons. Never had a problem receiving the reward. I don't know if it matters but I'm on USPS ps3.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not need you to post your characters - we have pulled the list of those impacted, and are working on getting the reward out as soon as possible.
    • Like x 2
  9. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Good news and thank you for at least addressing this. Like I said, it is minor in the grand scheme of things but I'm an OCD completist freak and I really want that hat! :p
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

LOL finally.....better late then never huh mepps? I know ive been on you like a hound from hell but when I saw this on test it was a big highlight for me.....and when we had the mail glitch I was bummed out majorly lol XD
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Still no sign of it. :(
  12. niteravn Active Player

Thank you. I received mine in my inventory today.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All missing mail rewards have now been delivered. Thank you again for your patience.
  14. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Yay! Thank you! The "look" is complete! I didn't see it until I went to the vendor to sell some granola bars 'cuz I wasn't expecting it to be placed directly in my inventory, but there it was! Awesome!

[IMG]
  15. Walrusneck New Player

Thanks mepps.
  16. Ully Committed Player

Thanks Mepps, I just received my Speedster hat.
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have been away from game for a few days and upon my return i was informed by League mates the reward issue was fixed and should be in my inventory...However I Have Not Recieved Mine
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

OMG I am soo Blond Today...Please Disregard...It Was on the Bottom of my Inventory..Normally i put Catalysts there LOL
  19. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Hello i have the some problem with my other toon with the reward list for the duo briefings

USPC Villain / nick name (SonikkPT)
  20. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Did you Scroll through your Entire Toon Inventory