Flash duo briefing reward

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Walrusneck, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Invitation2Hades Well-Known Player

Add Invitation2Hades to the list. He is missing both the Flash Duo Briefing reward and Unholy Matrimony briefing reward.

USPC - Hero
    • Like x 1
  2. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Hello i have the some problem with the reward list for the duo briefings

USPC Villain / nick name (Son1cPT)
    • Like x 1
  3. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

I also want to talk about the bomb feat at the last boss
    if you are lucky and you are near where the bombs spam , it's okay, but the problem is that does not happen, and you have also the adds that dont stop to do damage on you, the explosion time is very short, of course with lots of replay badges and many attempts is possible, but is not fair
    I wanted to ask you to work a bit on it and prolong the explosion time
    thx you
    • Like x 1
  4. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

above I wrote (SPAM) but I wanted to say (SPAWN) sry for that
  5. PoKTLi Active Player

well i completed bot brief. duo and raid but i only got 1 reward... original speedster helmet.
    PoKTLi villain USPC for raid reward...
    And i just checked and did not get helmet in an alt KeTSa (havent done raid with this one)
    So sign me up for that reward fix
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

You can use bolt colas to give you temp SS, you can get to them faster. Also running with a shield (even Dampening Fields) will give you enough time to turn it.
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

all it is, is 1 of the flash balloons.
  8. Walrusneck New Player

Isn't the reward the original speedster helmet?
  9. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

It is Jay's helmet. The balloon is for the collection.
  10. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The collections that randomly spawn in the duo give the flash museum balloon but the briefings give the "original speedster" style helmet.
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I realize it's the weekend and all, but is there perchance an estimate on when those of us that ran this the second it became available will get our speedster hats? My Flash homage mosaic style is pathetic w/o it.
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

for the collection? idk it maybe, I might be getting the briefing and collections mixed up, but Im pretty sure the collection (the 10 piece yellow things) you get a flash balloon from that.

like the 1s you pop for a feat.

with the briefing giving the original flash helm
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea That is whay Infy is refering too
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Hey mepps hows that list going? When can we expect to get our reward mail in game?
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

Mepps, would you like us to PM you a screenie of the completed briefing? I'm sure a few dozen of us would be happy to do that.
    • Like x 1
  16. Hraesvelg Always Right

I feel your pain. I'm missing something...can't quite put my finger on it...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I am more than happy to do that. I have one ready to go since I put it on the bug tracker as well.
  18. kryptoniteman Level 30

I did the brief thy day it came out and got no reward still. When will we get this reward?
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Mepps how much more time before we finally get our reward? I can understand you not doing it friday since the weekend was quickly approaching but its over now and id like my briefings reward.
    • Like x 1
  20. kryptoniteman Level 30

TH3xFlashX hero must be on that list, did it that day