Flash Appreciation Week?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheBatmanFanBG, Jan 14, 2021.

1. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

Are we going to have this year Flash Day? I know we already got a whole new styles inspired by Flash and Reverse Flash for the anniversary! I am curious to know is this event will be ever restored again?
    • Like x 3
  2. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Well, I don't know about day of theflash

Well,
    The antimonitor anniversary seasonal event happens every year in the month of January. But dcuo mentioned this antimontor event lasts for six weeks. Play it this year, or wait till next year January.
    However, dcuo announced the next episode is called ' The Flashpoint , flash centric content
  3. Noble One Committed Player

prolly just a return of his anniversary shirts
  4. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Really? Where? The only thing I've seen this is that image Panderus posted which is meant to be inspiration for something in the next episode
  5. PolarisSylar Committed Player

What is really ?
  6. Kanniu Well-Known Player

It was referencing the flashpoint episode you mentioned. Nevermind tho I found what you were talking about. Its not a flashpoint episode. Its a episode inspired by some flashpoint stuff
  7. PolarisSylar Committed Player

This antimontor event lasts for six weeks. Play it this year, or wait till next year January.
  8. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Definitely hoping for these since I missed them the first time around and I need all things "Flash". That and a Kid Flash/Rebirth Style Flash cowl would make this guy very, very happy.
    • Like x 1
  9. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Id like to see a long sleeved version of the flash shirts. Id also like to see a hybrid chroma material / aura version of the the speed force material that would be completely tintable on both the chroma material and the aura.
    • Like x 1