Flash Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dene Devoted Player

Shared slots are not storage.. claim the shirts, decide which toon gets them and move them to shared bank, go on new toon, they gran them and whammo, new t-shirts!
  2. Dene Devoted Player

I wish we got even more :)

These are so cool.. we need all JLA members to be honored with these :)
  3. myandria Item Storage

Well, to each his/her own then.:D

I use it as storage so when I am ready for a toon to claim something it is a smooth process. At the moment I have no clue which toon will get a shirt, so, they will stay in the shared bank until I do. I keep my seals (account bound ones), artifact caches and catalysts in my shared bank as well; it makes it easier to level up artifacts and augments on any toon I have.

So for me, the shared bank is a necessary storage space for my toons and their artifact/augment growth/base decoration needs. I don't like to rush to decide who gets what when gifts are given and the claim box gives that "gotta claim and use it now" feeling.

I still think 37 shared bank slots are too little, especially as we receive more and more artifact/augment types and upgrades and 60 shared bank slots is a good number to work with.
  4. hero turner Well-Known Player

When are we going to get t shirts and content for the other heroes ,they are cool shirts I would hope we can get one for all of them
    • Like x 1
  5. hero turner Well-Known Player

on the same comment as the shared bank slots!! and the subject of account bound items, we should get more slots indeed for shared slots,and if we have more than one of the same items make them stackable so they can be placed for the other account toons to pick out, umm items like Journeyman boots, Joker back pack and the Bat gauntlets we get from the vault randomly should be changed to account bound because sometimes we get more than one of each and they cant be traded or given to the other toons on the account. Items like those should be allowed to put in the shared bank for other toons on the account its a hassle to keep getting more of the same stuff and cant share bank them ,and a waste to delete when you can give it to another toon
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's why you use Bank Mules, save the Shared Bank for exchanging crap between characters
    Have one holding the HoD Collection pieces (still a few missing to have a six full sets), another with the WT Collection pieces (same deal: missing a few for six full sets), one holding what will be the final piece for a couple Seasonal Collections (like having them completed for all six prime characters at the same time), one holding the Nth-metal for Heroes and another for the Villains, one holding the old TC's for Heroes and another for the Villains, and a couple more holding random excess crap (teleporter mods, extra styles from Prom Boxes wanting to swap with one of the other characters, etc.)
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

This is a great gift! Thank you!!

I 100% agree on needing more shared bank slots. Catalysts, seals, nth metal, orange jewelry from the vault, compound omegas, repair bots, etc., are all helpful to my new alts. I’ve maxed out my shared bank slots, but I’d really like to be able to purchase more.

I understand the perspective on the claim window, but I definitely like it for limited time items. I’m not always checking the forums, and I admit to sometimes ignoring the links on the launcher and the info on the welcome screen. That present icon is a great way to make sure everyone who logs in during the limited time gets the free gift. It’s very much appreciated!
  8. myandria Item Storage

Well, I do have bank mules, but I don't like to use them for gifts such as these because I WILL forget which toon has what and/or forget about the gift altogether. I use my shared bank a lot, so when I see the gifts I will know at some point I will have to slap them onto one or more of my toons; at worst I will have to create another toon or two just to wear them (and that's not a bad thing.):D
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Most of the time, forget which mule has what, specially if they are holding something for one of the Primes, have to make notes of what they got and who they 'belong' to

Something like these shirts? Not gonna be claiming them on any character, still have the Batman shirts, and the Aquadork emblem and similar OPA crap unclaimed and more likely will forever remain unclaimed

Only reason claimed the Flush sCowl was because it was available for every character, even though have no character who will ever use it. The only OPA item claimed was the WonderBewbs shield, because have a character who uses shields (even though she probably still won't use that shield, she sticks with her Shined Brass shield because it displays her symbol nicely, the Fiery Fireball), every character will eventually buy the Cupid bow even though only one character uses bows, for the same reason everyone bought the Cupid Quiver: because everyone can get it (would have been nicer, POO, if they had different Cupid weapons, like they did for Christmas and the Candy Cane weapons)
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.