FLAME CASCADE..........

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ringz, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

Soo yea........ flame cascade in am mode.. able to block-break plus doing considerable consecutive damage o_O !?!?

Working as intended or whats the deal here?
  2. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

The dmg is not high its still crap dmg
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

Ok, im sticking to my question here. Flame Cascade while in am mode, is able to block break and do " Considerable" consecutive damage. Working as intended or whats the deal here?
  4. Stark23 Committed Player

Yes it BB's, last I remember the damage was terrible.
  5. Ringz Dedicated Player

I thought the days of powers block breaking were gone, or is this just something exclusive for fire users?
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

People who are saying the damage is terrible haven't pvped recently
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

The damage is roughly equivalent too mass detonation... flame cascade is also one of the things that keeps Fire competitive... also if this is in reference to PvP, I believe avalanche and most certainly arctic gust hits harder than flame cascade (and yes I know AG is a "melee" move for Ice, just stating flat out facts here).
  8. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

The crybabies strike again.
    Here comes a fire nerf :rolleyes:
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

Even if the damage is this or that, the question still implies is it intentional for it to block break(as i thought powers being able to BB were over)? Not only that but last i check (which was a fight with a fire user 10 mins ago, explaining why i make this post) I was shocked that flame cascade was able to BB, plus counter damage and damage itself.... BLEHHH...
  10. Ringz Dedicated Player

Not crying just asking, but oh well it is what it is. Ill let y'all have this post. Do as you wish. :cool:
  11. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Idk what kind of super buff u r running but flame cascade most deff does not hit as hard as mass det it will take maybe like 4 flame cascades to hit that hard
  12. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

I was in Gotham farming in pvp phase and got hit with flame cascade and was dead.. just that quick. The problem is it hits multiple times knocking u back and each hit is anywhere from 5k-10k, so by the 3rd or 4th hit.. ur a gonner at 156cr 21k+ health.
  13. Captain Carkus Well-Known Player

No, it's not supposed to BB. Mepps stated that they're going to fix Powers BBing later.
    About the damage, try posting a screenshot of the Combat Log when you were hit by it. Make sure it's in Arenas too and not open world.
    • Like x 1