Fixing CR differential needs to be the number 1 priority.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Nov 19, 2016.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

I know change is coming but it honestly isn't coming fast enough to help the game.

Cr differential single handly has broken the spirits of many players, myself included to have the will to enjoy the game if you don't have the highest cr possible for content. Am I saying you can't do the content? No what im saying is I know my class and im good at what I do, Joe John out here doing 3x the damage or taking 3x less damage then me because he has 2 more CR is a horrible mechanic. To know I can do more damage by putting on a piece or two of higher cr healer/tank or troller gear to reach 175 cr then being in fully moded 173 cr dps gear to make you do more damage is absurd.

We had a league mate hop on and ask how's the new content? And I told them it was amazing well done and you can tell a lot of work was put into it, best dlc in years but they wasnt even intrested in progressing 5 cr because the difference in damage and damage taken is absurd you basically gettin carried by the highest cr no matter your skill level. I always took pride in the effort I put into this game but when you know your being slowed down by a cr or two difference instead of knowing the fights themselves then that issue should be number one priority.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'd like for them to go full throttle on the stat revamp, it should have been on test like yesterday, and I think is the only thing that will really spark people's interest again.
    • Like x 3
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Exactly fatal a lot of players have no interest in being carried and looking bad because of Cr.
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Alot of people said they arent coming back until CR differential is removed. They could care less about AF3 as long as CR differential is here.
    • Like x 2
  5. Wallachia Devoted Player

Like you? :v
  6. Derio 15000 Post Club

I actually came back due to the promise of CR differential being removed before AF3. And then the year sub being sold so low, I couldnt pass the chance. But now that they totally renigged on their promise. I have no choice but to play inorder to get my moneys worth.

But many of my other friends didnt bite
    • Like x 2