FIX your game - random crashes, world under maintance.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tarn, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Tarn Level 30

Like above, fix that random crashes when teleporting to instances or open world.
    For example, today i run dailies on all my alts in Kahndaq, and when switching toons, 3 times i got "world under maintance" (3 toons from 8 and it wasnt maintance time), just to few seconds later log in without any problems.
    Also random crashes when teleporting from 1 area to another, aswell as problems with log in, because its stuck on loading screen.
    Seriously, this starting be ridiculous.
    • Like x 3
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I'm getting stuck on loading screen myself
  3. Tarn Level 30

Just make a short clips how broken game is atm:

4. King Bakes Well-Known Player

Happened to me too just now. Was running around House of Legends and the game randomly crashed. EU-PC Villain server
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its best to post this in the Arkham Bug forum and make sure to say which server/platform youre on so the QA team can take a look at it
    • Like x 1
  6. Tarn Level 30

I did send ticket to support (with more error clips), because atm this issue make game totaly unplayable. More then half log in attempts ending with "world under maintance" error, and even i finally log in, getting again the same error when im trying to teleport to some open world area or teleport to instance ater que.