Fix Throne of the Dead Elite

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheShawtyBlaze, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Elusian Crowd Control

Any chance to get it up before reset? I've resetted the raid a couple of days ago on EUPC and would rather not see the replays gone :)
    • Like x 2
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

I'm sure TPTB have lives outside of SOE on the weekends.
  3. Splinter Cell Dedicated Player

Unfortunately, if not, that is the the consequence of having to take the time to add a fix to the raid to prevent the glitch as well as punishing the offending parties. If I lose a couple of Replay Badges so that people can be made into an example, to show that exploiting the game is a serious offense, then I'll consider it my "tax dollars at work," for justice to be served. ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. TheShawtyBlaze New Player

Thank you. I appreciate it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Predicament Well-Known Player

Good call, I don't care much for the exploit and exploiters, I just want that teleporting bug to be fixed so all 4 members get teleported every time. Such a great DLC and raid, great and fun content
    • Like x 1
  6. Kyzax New Player

I've had to drop from a few groups like that as well. It's irritating...
  7. Lightws Dedicated Player

Same we just resetted yesterday as we were informed all this was going on
  8. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

Anything going to happen about the cheaters??
  9. LADYHEALARIOUS New Player

most likely not. nothing happened during any of the other glitches.. they said they were going to take it down and its still up. it a money grab for dcuo. theres always glitches for new content. why becuase they know people will replay it and spend money.
  10. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

Well they know who is cheating i'm sure their logs show who is cheating they should just remove their 101 gear instead of a ban
    • Like x 1
  11. LADYHEALARIOUS New Player

There for sure not going to ban people for it. why becuase people think its dcuo"s fault there are glitches anyways. that is way too many people for dcuo to lose. dcuo is dead as it is they cant lose more people. i agree to take all the 101 gear away but the chances of that happening are 0 to none!
    • Like x 1
  12. pauleta180 Well-Known Player

when I used to play final fantasy. if somebody got suspended, when they logged in they would be stuck in a prison with no way of getting out before the time was up. that's how they should do it in tis game. Hell we have empty prisons. Just put lets say 48hr cool down on all the warp to rally and base and hq and put a deserter penalty so they can't que up for the allotted time.
    • Like x 1
  13. Elusian Crowd Control

Well I think its only for the PS cause we can still raid Throne normal and elite (jusst done elite up to hades then fought 3 totem masters with zero transformation...) ^^
  14. Kyzax New Player

Or lock them in the cells of their league halls. Haha
  15. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I think it's a money grab too, but maybe they are keeping it up to see who is cheating between now and shutdown to punish them
  16. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

The people that beat it are obviously the cheaters & of course anybody with the deathproof feat
  17. Lightws Dedicated Player

The shut down of Throne isn't until tmr's shut down.
  18. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Thank you!
  19. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

I am at the point where I would not even flinch if they told me it would be down for an entire MONTH, just to be sure that the raid was properly fixed; and every last cheater who got gear by glitching was found, stripped, and dumped into the PVP Open World completely gearless(PVP AND PVE), modless (no byte refund) and penniless, as being the only choice other than being permanently banned.
    Good on the Devs, says I!!
    THANK YOU DEVS!!
    • Like x 2
  20. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

....aaaaaand...
    the quantum-glitchers have begun down-voting the call for justice. LOL
    • Like x 1