Fix Throne of the Dead Elite

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheShawtyBlaze, Feb 15, 2015.

1. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

Yes i heard people taking 5 quantum dps in 1 heal 1 troll 1 tank for the first set of adds then the 5 quantum people just do the raid theirself basically
  2. Troll New Player

Haha...

So I am assuming they just quantum tunnel through the east door before the Ares fight & after they kill the 1st set of adds, and the tank/healer just die on purpose?

Can Quantum actually hit the bosses with their powers, or do they have to use their WM like Sorcery did with the glitch?
  3. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

Something like that i have never done it so i wouldn't know for sure
    • Like x 1
  4. Troll New Player

Nice one, will be switching to Quantum tonight then to get my 101 gear, thanks for information lol.
  5. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

Yeah np maybe if i spread it around the devs will actually grow some balls and do something about it
  6. Troll New Player

Lol, who knows. But I will take full advantage of this while I can seen as they want to ban me 3 times from forums for "trolling", smh.
  7. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Please DEVS listen to me , take all their 101 gear this is not fair! Iv been playing my a** off everyday just to collect marks and get gear and one player " quantum" player with 112cr turns to 115 in one day is just crazy ! And the nasty part is , he's like " no dude I did it legit " then explain to me why uv been sleeping in throne all day? I can provide names if you want and you can check them out. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP ITS THE 7th thread we make ! This dlc was my fav of all but after this glitch it's not ...
    • Like x 1
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

yes that's why everyone is shouting for quantum dps ONLY! What the heck man
  9. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I
    I can provide names I have 18 and I keep collecting
  10. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

i report every single player that i know is doing the glitch but it's a waste of time the devs don't give a **** about the game they care about the money
    • Like x 1
  11. High Troller Loyal Player

Excuse me? How dare you accuse me of cheating. My main is a Mental controller. I get kicked out of groups because I am not Quantum. If there is any exchange of dialog, I get told to f-off and get sent tells "we'll invite you back if you switch to Quantum."

Just crying out for devs to fix a problem without clearly stating who, what, why, when and how doesn't solve ANYTHING.
  12. Troll New Player

Awesome, I'm going Quantum tonight & when I get all my gear and people ask me how, I'm going to say "Nah bro, I got mines legit"
    • Like x 1
  13. HunterThe1st Well-Known Player

then why would you downvote it the thread is about getting the bug fixed if you are having that problem you should want the bug fixed
  14. High Troller Loyal Player

I explained why I downvoted the OP. Just crying without having concrete details doesn't get things done.
  15. Crackin New Player

They could just shut down TOD till its fixed. But as it stands they are sellin tons of replays and power respecs. Hard to turn down EZ money by letting this run a little longer. On another note didn't L&W have a long running glitch after release ? I remember several in wave ( need flyer rolls for clown box ) lol. Just seems to be a bit of a trend. Btw can anyone explain how this glitch works ?
  16. Troll New Player

Let's not forget that the guys like Mepps & Spytle as with all the other creative staff will have probably no say in the decisions regarding the timing of fixes & other things which impact financial position.

The finance department has more power over the game than all the creative bunch, a sad but harsh reality. Imagine if games didn't need to keep throwing out mediocre content, or keep glitches going longer to make huge financial gains & instead just fixed all issues because they enjoy the game not motivated by money.

Games would be 100x better in general, but it's not the way of the world.

If I ever become a billionaire through some miracle, or opportunity to steal a billion dollars, then I will have my own gaming company & design an amazing game which moves away from the F2P/Subscription - micro transaction model.
  17. Crackin New Player

Does this glitch work in regular throne ? If so maybe they should shut it down to. Although when it's it issues that screw players into wiping ( tons of adds ) or whatever. Those fixes come a bit slow as well.
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are turning the raid off temporarily.
    • Like x 12
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

20. Crackin New Player

Good call. People are spending their kids college funds replaying this raid. Lol. JkJk