In Progress Fix the Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Magg Redd, Sep 5, 2021.

1. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

Two times this month I have logged in after the daily reset and not received my log in rewards.
    Once was yesterday and about a week ago as well. I tried different times thinking it may be a reward every 24hrs but I still did not receive the reward.

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

There are definitely rewards that I want by logging in for as many days as possible it's just very frustrating when you log on and still don't get the reward.

Thank you for any help.
    • Like x 1
  2. Magg Redd Well-Known Player

3. Spaz Gunner New Player

Hey Mepps, I don't see the Helm of Nabu on the Daily Rewards anymore and I have been logging in everyday to collect the rewards. The Helm of Nabu was on day 21 but now all I see is day 20 being the last day and the Daily Rewards says there is 18 days left until monthly reset. Please take a look into this. TY Mepps
    • Like x 3
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Did you read the whole thread? 'Cuz he already talked about this!

TL;DR -- They already know about it and they're working on it!
  5. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

Ya I just logged in again and for the third day this month it will not let me collect the daily reward. I logged in yesterday and today. Both at the same time about 5 min ago.
    I hope that this is resolved soon if not people will not be able to get rewards that we are supposed to and promised.

Also contacted support to see if they could fix it and was directed here to post and get upvotes as they said they cannot help and that only on the forum with upvotes would get noticed. So no one else needs to try that method.
    • Like x 2
  6. Irealys New Player

I'm at 3 days behind schedule on my side. I know I missed two days early this month but since then logged every day and I'm still only told I have 9 days of login rewards accumulated.

You know, some of use had paid for the home bundle that just got given for free, I was hoping for something to counter that, maybe a few credits on the store. Didn't get anything. Disappointing but I can accept that. I'm also seeing that we get less stabilizer as premium than we did before. Was hoping to hear that would be corrected but it's not. That's fine. Disappointing but fine.

THIS. This is not fine. Your login system is not doing it's job. The vault, the stabilizers, I had to go and do them but at least I was getting the damn rewards. This new system is broken and when taking into account the rest, it's starting to feel like it's a way to be cheap more than a way to make it simpler.

I'm not asking for much. But fix your login system so that it gives ALL the days we log in.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For clarification - you get the daily reward if you log in once every 24 hours.

Right now the reset time where the day rolls over is at midnight GMT/UTC for all servers (bug), but the rewards are still all granting if you don't go longer than a day.
    • Like x 3
  8. Irealys New Player

And for clarification, IT DOES NOT. I have logged in multiple times where the system doesn't recognize that I am logging back in. Went two days in a row and still didn't get my day counted.

I should have had 13 days of reward, I'm at 9. We're the 15th. Your system at this rate will make me completely miss the rewards for logging 20 times in a month even if I keep this rate until the end of the month.

YOUR SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING.

Telling me that it does, surprisingly, DID NOT FIX IT. I'm still at 4 days the system doesn't care that I connected out of the 13th I did. That's a failure rate of... let me do some math... carry the one... and the answer is... WAY TOO HIGH!

Had it failed on ONE day, I would not have cared all that much. Had it been twice over the course of an entire month, maybe I would have been fine with it. But this... is... ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  9. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

I have also had this issue. I have logged in afterv24 hrs and still did not get the rewards. I have tried after reset, after 24 hrs and now j am at 5 days without rewards.

I agree that I definitely get less stabilizers and the reward system is not giving the rewards properly. It's a shame now that I can't get all the rewards because of a system that is not working.
    • Like x 1
  10. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

Unfortunately they are not granting. I have had this issue now 5 times. And i have logged in after reset and after 24 hours would have passed. If we are going to have a system that grants rewards daily then it should give them daily such as after a reset or a certain time daily which it is not.

So since people are logging in and it is not giving the daily rewards how do we go about getting the items that we should be getting like the rest of the dcuo community?
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Are you Subscribed Members, Premium, or Free To Play? :confused:

I ask for 2 reasons:

1. I'm a Subscribed Member on PC and I'm still getting my rewards.

2. The info can help the Devs as they're trying to track down the problem.
  12. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

GM DunbarToday at 16:46
    Greetings 0RI0N PAX,

GM Dunbar here. I am sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. We are not going to be able to grant these rewards manually, If there is an issue with the granting of these rewards, it will have to be addressed by the development team. Each bug report is looked into by the development team, regardless of upvotes. I am sorry that we are not able to help with this issue, I hope that the development team is able to address your bug report soon. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing DCUO!
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games

This was my latest response. So I'm asking the community or anyone else with this issue to please upvote or say something so the system can work properly for everyone and that rewards we are promised can be granted properly.
    • Like x 1
  13. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

• Like x 1
  14. CanadianGrimloc Active Player

GM DunbarToday at 16:53
    Greetings 0RI0N PAX,

GM Dunbar here. I can give you the items that you missed out on so far, but you will have to list them. Any future rewards that are lost as a result of this issue will have to come from development. Please update this ticket with the names of the items that you missed out on while your character is online and I will attempt to add them to you.
    Safe travels,
    Senior GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games

I would like to thank GM Dunbar for taking this seriously. He has responded within a few minutes to try and solve this. I think his solution is fair but I do encourage anyone with the issue to report it so the system can work as intended.

Again thanks to GM Dunbar for helping make it right and hopefully this info can help anyone else experiencing this issue.
  15. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Haven't gotten my rewards today either.
  16. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Also no helm.
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I was able to Claim my Day 21 Rewards Yesterday around 5:15pm PST