Fix it

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Daynskonik, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Daynskonik New Player

Fix pvp.
    Literally been playing on and off since the game began and pvp is at the lowest of lows at the moment. Fix the ratios so that the toughness is up to scratch with the dps that people in PVE gear put out. Fine tune that and we will be happy. You've left the pvp gear untouched and gone and updated pve gear until it was so OP that I struggle to see anybody in open world wearing pvp armour. Also, give us the option to spawn in either PVP or PVE phase again. What kind of fun is it when you don't have the competition and threat of being killed when questing. Stop babying the players.

Also bring back roles. Healers > Tanks > Trollers >Healers. take it back to when we had to save our trinkets to get rid of debuffs at crucial moments.
    I was part of many pvp leagues that have died because it's been driven into the ground and I personally (and I'm sure alot of others) Miss the tense pvp that came from playing back in the day around 2013-2014.

After a years break, today I came back and nothings changed since my last thread about this issue, though I heard rumours of a revamp of some sort. I hope this is somewhat related to fixing pvp. if anybody has more details on that please leave them below
    • Like x 1
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

As long as CR is king (which needs to go before they can even attempt to fix PvP) PvP gear will remain useless (it honestly has nothing to do with needing to "buff" pvp gear... unless of course they upped the CR on a bunch of PvP gear in a hotfix the stuff will always lose open world style).

Also, open world PvP, especially since the AM era (and even kind of the Weapon Mastery era) was nothing compared to the years prior to it so were talking worlds of differences (after all most AM's don't take skill and certain AM's clearly outclass other ones).
  3. Daynskonik New Player

Fair enough, Either way. They need to make PVP gear useful. whatever it takes, I've been a player since mid late 2011-early 2012. So I've generally seen all the **** that pvp's gone through. I agree with you though. Pvp started to get **** when WM came in. all the duels would be spamming Wm instead of using the original combos which made for some boring gameplay. because noobs would just keep going for the same combo which made it so easy to read. The bare minimum that I would like from the developers would be to fix it so people feared their counter roles and could genuinely stand a chance against people and forcing them both to wear PVP gear to fight. None of this no skill smash your face on the keyboard business.

Would love to see how some of the new class kids would go against old school players. Back in the day some of my duels with healer v healer or tank v tank could go for an hour. that's when it truly came down to who had better pvp mechanics :p