Fish Mooney character creation

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, Jun 18, 2016.

1. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Hey guys I love the Gotham TV show and I especially love the character Fish Mooney a character created for the show. I love her strength, cruelty, drama and wit. She is Gotham's answer to Griselda Blanco.

So as a tribute to her I was wondering if anyone would attempt to do a toon of her in her recent super villain costume given to her by Dr. Strange seen in these pics.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/23/20/327F5F0000000578-3506700-image-a-52_1458765997995.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish mooney&biw=1600&bih=783&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjwg7TMlbPNAhVFySYKHYTLCxgQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=tJxBg4BwNTlBVM:

http://www.blackfilm.com/read/wp-co...-Legion-of-Horribles-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-1.jpg

A bonus would be if someone could do an Orange Lantern version of this super villain outfit. I have in my fanfiction that she gets affected by the Citrine Mist and uses her Cuttlefish Meta powers to charm Larfleeze into creating a ring for her by using the Orange Mist.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, just hael no, they should have left her as penguin food and NEVER brought her back!!!!!
    • Like x 6
  3. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Zneeak Devoted Player

[IMG]
  5. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

I didn't say someone can't have an opinion. I questioned whether someone saying they love the character, Fish Mooney, is serious.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

This. A billion times this. I absolutely hate the character. The actress is fine when she gets fun stuff to work with, but Fish Mooney... dear lord. She was bad enough in season one, and the latest incarnation is beyind ridiculous. It makes me cringe every time she appears on screen. Even worse, it looks like they will just ignore the real Poison Ivy on the show, and rather go with Fish Mooney. Way to ruin BOTH characters, Gotham. :(
    • Like x 1
  7. Zneeak Devoted Player

So basically you don't care for Fish Mooney, so how could anyone else be serious about it? That quote, spot on. :rolleyes:

[IMG]
  8. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. MariaTenebre Committed Player

I personally love Fish I think that she was a great character with an amazing personality and story. Plus she seems to be really popular among the shows fans so I think that the people dissing her really don't know ****. I am a proud Fish fan and I think that she is a great character. I am happy they brought her back too I think that she is one of the best characters on the show she is terrifying, witty with a certain charm to her. I hope that she stays on the show.
  11. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I liked Fish Mooney in the first season, however her reincarnated version is just dumb.
  12. DarkLadyAthena Dedicated Player

What fans would that be? I love the show, and so does a lot of my friends. Not one of us even remotely tolerates her. The ONLY thing she's ever done I liked was ripping out her own eye, but they restored it in the next episode. As for stupid things she's done, I don't even know where to start. The first season was painful because of her, and I don't mean that in a good way. I mean it was painful to watch the stupidity.

I think Gotham in general is a terrible show, but it's one of those "it's so bad, it's fun" types of show. I'm pretty much just watching it to see how dumb it can possibly get. (and considering what character's they confirmed for next season, it can get REALLY dumb...), but at least it's entertaining. Or it would be, if Fish Mooney wasn't around. I really liked season two a lot, but the moment she appeared again, something died inside of me. The show was so much fun without her around, and now I don't have much hopes for the next season. I just hope they kill her once and for all in the very first episode, though I suspect she'll be a season-long villain this time. Sigh...
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Butch made a much better villain once she was gone, and how are we supposed to respect Penguin when he faints just at the sight of her? Penguins eat Fish, not scared of them!!!
    He had just killed a pair of incestuous brats and then forced their murdering gold-digger mother to eat their flesh, and he faints when Fishbreath breathes on him? o_O
  14. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Before I answer to the part in red: I hate the complete concept of that Gotham show and think it is a waste of the DC license. Most of it would work within a regular cop show without license, just the "we have this blockbuster license" sign effect would have to be replaced with good writing to actually attract viewers.

Now, knowing how TV shows in general and since it is a character brought back from death, there has to be a certain amount of fans, or the writers wouldn't bother with bringing the character back. It's that simple, you dont bring back a character no one or just a fracture of "fans" liked since it's not only a waste of resaurce but could turn out to be a nail in the coffin of your product.
    • Like x 1
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Maybe you are not knowing, but Fishtits is played by Mrs Will "Deadshot" Smith, and he just happens to have a new DC-inspired crockpot movie coming out, you may of heard of it, some D-grade movie by the name of "Suicide Squirts"
  16. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Well me and my brother both love her as well as do many people I know. I love her character I think that she is scary, dramatic and even funny many times in a black comedy way. I am so happy they brought her back and I hope she sticks around. I think that she is one of the best additions to the show. Jada Pinkett Smith plays her excellently. She is both sultry, suave, witty and scary at the same time. To me she is one of the characters that makes the show great.

Oh please Butch can't hold a candle to Fish she was a much better villain from jump. Also animal puns aside Penguin is scared of Fish because A she was raised from the dead which was shocking and B she was a force of terror in his life for a long time being his boss and how she could kick his ***. Personally I like Fish better then Penguin anyways. In my fanfic she my OC Black Dragon and my brother's adaptation of the 1960s Batman character Black Widow eventually rule the mob side of Gotham,
  17. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Know that. There were even rumours that her envolvement with season 1 was reason for Smith himself going for the role. Now you try that one back around :D Fan made rumours and "conspiracy theories" are hardly working in show biz. The real bad things happening in ranges of "beyond imagination" and the every day decisions due to show biz being biz. Biz has to make money.
    • Like x 1
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Zach Tilly! Making money was the reason why she was brought back at the end
  19. MariaTenebre Committed Player

Well according to the stats she is one of the most popular characters of the shows fanbase. So suck on that Fish haters.

Also this thread was to see if people could make her. Quite frankly I don't care for your opinions on the show or on Fish this was seeing if some people could make her super villain costume as well as an Orange Lantern version.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Will admit, initially thought you wanted her to be added into game officially, personal loathing made me forget that some people have terrible taste (just look at fans AquaDork has :p)