First Edition (US PS/PC Heroes) Is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Empress_Orana, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Hey All, I am Empress Orana and I am a the Recruitment Officer for First Edition (HEROES US PS/PC).

We are a strong and active league looking to expand our circle of friends a bit. So we are looking for fun people who love to feat hunt, and run end game content. If you need help with a feat, all you have to do is ask! Most of the people in our league has 450+ skill points.

We are a very strong, proactive, and helpful league with a great understanding of the game and mechanics of raids. We pride ourselves in treating everyone equally, and we don't do league cliques.

Everyone in the league has an opportunity to have more responsibility if they would like. Some of the roles are Recruitment Officer, Raid Officer, and Feats Officer.

What we are looking for:
    • 18 years or older
    • 200+SP (and is interested in getting more)
    • Willing to learn or run both roles
    • Active at least 3-4 days a week
    • Has access to a microphone
    If you are interested in joining us, please reach out to us via commenting to this post, or message one of the leaders in game!
    • Captain Novaris (the leader)
    • Empress Orana (that's me!)
    • State Alchemist
    • Imperial Commander
    Thank you for taking the time to read our post, we hope those who are interested reach out, so we can invite you to one of the best leagues in the game!
    • Like x 2
  2. FiremanMac85 Well-Known Player

You can also reach me at Cap#8771 on Discord!
    • Like x 1
  3. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

For anyone interested in joining the league, we are going to hold a feat help session tonight from 7-10pm est!
  4. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Thanks to everyone that participated tonight. Hope we have more to help in the future!

If you’re interested in new AND old feats, our next league recruitment open house will be August 6th, and 7th!

Hope to see you then!
  5. Empress_Orana Well-Known Player

Friendly reminder that tomorrow (Friday & Saturday), we are hosting a community feat festivity! Please join us and ask for whatever feats (new and old!) you may need!
  6. TheMightyHamm New Player

Hey there,
    With all the excitement regarding Update 41, I’ve decided to come back from a long break. I rerolled to give myself ample time to relearn the game and have been looking for a league that isn’t just a “we spam everyone invites”. Yours caught my attention however, I’m in a bit of a predicament.

As I’m technically a brand new toon on my now main character I do not have the necessary 200+ SP requirement to join your league - that being said, I am certain I DO have 200+ SPs in deeds ready to unlock with badges from my past play with the game. I plan on subbing and purchasing some in the near future (when finances allow) but in the meantime, would y’all consider allowing me membership until I can take care of that? Or would it be prudent to just wait it out and contact y’all again when I do have a confirmed 200+?

Thanks for your consideration, and hope to hear from you all soon.

CYBERNETIC

Edit: PC player btw