[Fire] Make an alternative to the flaming head (Immolation)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Circe, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mountie New Player

I like how you need to declare that many people (subjective measure) not liking something is a FACT.

I find that people who are telling other what is a fact do so because they need to convince themselves.

Another FACT is that there is more than one person on this forum that finds your assessment of importance in matters like this feeble at best.
  2. Aqua New Player

I like the flaming head is also useful therefore it stays /topic
  3. Itazuki New Player

Threads like this make all the legit threads about Fire look bad.

Come on now... It's an animation. I hate the way some of the Nature skills look... I still use it though. You can't speak for everyone saying they don't like it. Many many people in-game say it's awesome.
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

just because a small portion of people don't like it doesn't mean that its gonna be changed and i hope it stays the same the new animation looks really good.
  5. Circe New Player

I NEVER ASKED FOR THEM TO GET RID OF IT!

I asked for another option instead for the people who despise it (and trust me there are A LOT who do), So if you like the flaming head, you can keep it if you don't you have a new option.
  6. Circe New Player

I give up. I get shot down for every thing I suggest.

I'm tired of it.
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

It isn't the most aesthetically pleasing look, but it serves it's purpose.
  8. Ilunis Dedicated Player

Just dropped in to say this: you have no sympathy from me.

Signed,
    Disgruntled Mental Player.
    • Like x 1
  9. Aqua New Player

10. Darkness New Player

There is actually a bug when at times, the fire on the groups heads doesn't disappear even when Inferno is no longer active. This happens often actually, mostly when you wipe or after you beat the last boss in an alert/raid, the fire just does not go away in some circumstances.
  11. Darkness New Player

To be honest, I think it is better if they just set the whole body on fire instead of just the head. Actually adding some flames to the hands and feet along with the flaming head will make it looks better too.
  12. Tocimus Committed Player

yes, please dont use an ability that helps both the tank and melee dps survive......
    .........sounds like your backing some REALLY smart people.

imo, the look is great. its like i have the flaming helmet from Halo: Reach again.