[Fire] Make an alternative to the flaming head (Immolation)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Circe, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Circe New Player

Many of us don't like it. So, we should have the option to change it to something different. It could be like the Meteor, where there is two options.
  2. Asura Maximum New Player

Just make the Chest Burn with the fire head.. And it will be ok..
  3. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

ehh, no comment
  4. Circe New Player

There's no reason why they couldn't make an alternative for those of us who don't like it.
  5. Mountie New Player

.... really? you could not find something better to complain about?
    • Like x 1
  6. Sanctimonious Well-Known Player

but you did comment...
  7. Circe New Player

I don't see where I'm complaining. I say a FACT that many people don't like the flaming head, and come up with a suggestion. There is no "complaining".
  8. TrueMarvel New Player

9. Comixfan Committed Player

I've not seen many people say they don't like it at all. Just the one.

I, for one, love the new fire FX :)
    • Like x 1
  10. Circe New Player

Someone said on these forums that people in-game were actually begging them not to use Inferno.

Not sure where I saw this, but I know I did.
  11. PrimusTech New Player

I can't understand why this bothers you so much because I'm not fire myself, but you are trying to get the design team to put in an alternate effect for a power that was recently reworked so they could conserve space so that they could give us more new stuff in the future because you don't like the look of it. I know what you're asking may seem simple, but it's not. You could always switch to another Tank power or imagine it isn't there.
  12. Heero Blaze Well-Known Player

I'm Fire and I don't like it. And I especially don't like it when I'm playing an alt and have it on because someone else is using Inferno.
  13. TrueMarvel New Player

WE ALWAYS HAD THE FIREHEAD.
    IT SIMPLY LOOKS BRIGHTER NOW
  14. Master Mike New Player

It doesnt really bother me but it is pretty silly when your head and nothing else is on fire.
  15. Bonemonkey627 New Player

**** this conversation !!!
  16. BumblingB I got better.

lol Personally I think it is silly to make a separate power for a different animation. Especially since the animation affects npcs and teammates alike.

I don't care for the animation on me, when I'm not fire. I have heard many people voice they don't like it, but personally I don't think it warrants them to spend a lot of time to rework it, when it isn't broken. Except when it glitches and stays on your head throughout the instance. Which needs to be fixed. lol
  17. Circe New Player

There's a big difference. It stays up way longer than before.

You honestly don't get it. MANY PEOPLE HAVE COMPLAINED IN GAME ABOUT INFERNO! Clearly, they don't like it.
  18. TrueMarvel New Player

Tell those "people"to shut up and get good. The animation let's us no that the effects of inferno are still active. If these " people" don't understand that then they are obviously not a credible source of feedback.
    • Like x 1
  19. BumblingB I got better.

Oh my God, I didn't want to post in this thread again as I don't really support the topic, but seriously, how can getting good change everyone's head from being permanently on fire because of how inferno can sometime glitch out and cause it? o_O
  20. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

i don't see why the fire head bothers you so much?