Finite Possibilities

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Giga Vamm, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

There is a five year old bug with seeing the list for Finite Possibilities (Origin Crisis feat). I still have not finished the feat because I have no idea what combination(s) are remaining on my characters. If a character finishes all Origin Crisis feats except Finite Possibilities, there's a finite possibility that character will ever finish the Finite Possibilities feat since the list refuses to show up.
    • Like x 1
  2. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

I had this bug also. It happened on me when it became the last feat for the episode. Also had conversation with their support staff via a ticket. This was 2-3 years ago. At the time I think only a couple of combinations left. They couldn't do anything citing can't replicate. After some back and forth, I said I didn't care about the UI bug anymore. If UI bug takes time to fix, if they could just run a DB query and tell me which I had left. They couldn't do that either and then closed the ticket.

In the end took matters to my own hands. Went on an alt without the bug; wrote down all the combinations on paper. Went back on my affected character and asked friends/leaguemates to do the walkin. Then did the combo one by one (crossing off each time). Needed at least another person because of the two tunnels. Yes had to call in favors and had different people to help. Was different friends because I felt bad about monopolizing their time. So one or two raid runs per friend. By the time I finished I think pretty much almost redid the total counts. Wasn't like I got lucky, hit my two missing combos earlier on.

Be nice if they do patch it for you, but otherwise like anything in life, take matters to your own hands.
    • Like x 1
  3. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Yep, I did the same two years ago. I got lucky in that I had taken video of me replicating the issue on an alt. That alt only needed one combo, so I ran the raid as my main with a friend up to the final boss, and switched to my alt for the final boss. My alt was lower CR, so we couldn't duo the whole thing. I now have this feat crossed off my list on all characters that had the bug.

If only there was a UI revamp scheduled at some point in this game ... As a long time player, I find it very frustrating that Columbus Nova scrapped those plans.