Fixed Final Boss Bug - Into The Dark Multi-Verse

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Miss Adora, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Just ran DM on my villain and made it to last boss, Hawkman won't make the 10th metal so we can defeat Baratos. Made to 3, we wipe, 3 again, then 4.
    • Like x 3
  2. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

same here just ran the normal raid hawkman wouldn't move last boss fight so he wouldn't activate metals
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

We had the tank bring the boss to hawk man to force a knock back on hawk man. It worked and got to 5 but because he wouldn’t move after we had 5 he wouldn’t do the focus point and the raid ended. Knocking him back more didn’t do anything.
  4. NaturesRemedyxX New Player

Same on hero side. Twice today I have ran the Event version and hawkman stops making the metal or whatever it is he is doing. In the ennd we had to disband without completing the instance.
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this.
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Some league mates just reported to me that they finished the final boss of Dark Multi-Verse Elite and Barbatos is just remaining stationary instead of perishing in the holy light orbital effect and not granting loot. People got Feats that come with beating the boss yet the boss seems to refuse to die and go away which appears to be stopping loot from dropping.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on this.
    • Like x 1
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Is broken, hawkman doesn't do what hes suppose to in order for point of interest to come up so group can finish raid.

Group I was in thought we should wipe to reset it maybe that would fix it, tried this 3x but nothing changed. Please fix.
  9. TLantern Developer

We've identified the issue with Hawkman in the final fight against Barbatos. Essentially any actions performed by an NPC had longer and longer delays, to the point where it appeared to just stop. This should be fixed after the server restarts in the morning.

Please let us know if it continues to happen tomorrow. Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  10. mrcheap Well-Known Player

We spent 3 hours on this...for nothing. I don't know if it is too hard but when this happens you should just disable the raid until fixed. Thanks and have a nice day.
  11. Jords21 Well-Known Player

Was at last boss fight and kicked all of us out saying zone unavailable
  12. BUDOKAI101 Committed Player

Sad story. I know a few people who were in there for 2 hours and no progression. This actually happens alot in this game time wasted and no progression. When will we get exp per ko system? This why I don't run raids anymore
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is resolved today.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Problem is not resolved it's still bugged according to ppl in lfg
  15. Sexy_Shell Active Player

What happens is when someone dies with the metal the cogs show as glowing orbs but there is no cog and hawkman don't have any cog
  16. Chia Death Well-Known Player

An exp per ko system? Have you not noticed that experience stops once you hit level 30? Past that it's all gear and stat points.
  17. JackFrost Developer

Hey! Thanks for the report. Can I get a little more information? Were you playing on PC, PS4, Xbox, or Switch?
    US or EU servers?
    Do you recall about what time this occurred?

We did a server bounce at about 10pm CST for the EU server, and about 8am CST for the US server, which we believe should have addressed these issues. Is it possible you were playing before this time? Or was it after?

Anyone else experiencing anything like this?

Thanks again!