Fighting Atomic Tank Tips?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Cable, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Cable Committed Player

I recently came back to this game to try some things out after a long time and have been doing a decent amount of PVP. Just wondering if anyone has any tips for dealing with atomic tanks? I play Earth dps in PVP and while there's definitely a gear disparity, I can usually do pretty decent and make up for that with counters, and timing when to pop shields, etc. With atomic it seems like I basically just sit there and watch them go through their rotation while healing until my health bar slowly creeps down to zero. If I block, it doesn't counter and yeah it does reduce damage in, but since they're healing at the same time it isn't really beneficial to block. Is it just a matter of doing more damage then they can heal before I die? I guess what I'm asking here is how to do I get gud against atomic tanks? lol :D
    • Like x 2
  2. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

there's literally nothing you can do against an Atomic tank
  3. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Have you faced fire tanks?
    • Like x 1
  4. Cable Committed Player

I have, and usually I just accept my fate when that happens lol
    • Like x 1
  5. Cable Committed Player

Hmm well that's unfortunate. Big if true.
  6. Revoemag Committed Player

Power regen shouldn't be in PvP
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Pvp is broken, and that's the only answer. Currently, combo powers can't be blocked or countered. Shields and stuns rule PvP now. Mental and gadgets have hard hitting moves from their invisibility trays. It's just all a hot mess.

The devs seem very uninterested in any discussion on fixes or a PvP revamp. The last 6 months, the only thing I've seen or heard was on a questionnaire. There's an incredibly long list of items that need addressed before PvP can be something fun.
    • Like x 3